- Ingle Martin returned at full speed today after suffering a concussion in Saturday's scrimmage. Martin worked with the first team, he looked healthy but he didn't look good today.
- The Receivers were doing a great job of beating the corners, only to be over thrown by the QB's.
- Gavin Dickey hit Terrance Holmes on a bomb for a touchdown over an outstretched Tremaine McCollum. McCollum did get his revenge during red zone drills after picking off a deflected pass in the end zone.
- Running back DeShawn Wynn worked with the first team offense with Ran Carthon on crutches and a walking cast on this left leg. Wynn looked good showing he's not afraid to throw his body into a defender.
- Taurean Charles was out there today working with the third team. His size is going to make him a threat for playing time.
- The Punters showed inconsistency during punt drills with full pressure coming.
|Channing Crowder in coverage against Ben Troupe.|
|Ingle Martin was back at practice today after suffering a concussion in Saturday's scrimmage.|
|Guss Scott meets Ben Troupe at the line of scrimmage.|
|Taurean Charles returned to practice today after missing time for a suspension and a funeral he attended back home.|
|Guss Scott in coverage against Keiwan Ratliff.|
|Deshawn Wynn has been impressive thus far this spring.|