- South Carolina beat North Carolina, 23-19.
- North Carolina's Noah Suber (Asheville, N.C.) scored on a quarterback sneak from the one to give North Carolina the lead. North Carolina missed the extra point, leaving it 6-0 North Carolina.
- South Carolina's Romelo Doctor (Ashley Ridge, S.C.) ran it in from two-yards out for the touchdown. South Carolina missed the extra point, leaving the game tied 6-6.
- South Carolina's Ben Hinson (Irmo, S.C.) hit a 21-yard field goal on the final play of the half to give South Carolina the 9-6 lead.
HALF: South Carolina leads 9-6.
- North Carolina's Pharoh Cooper ran it in for a 45-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and North Carolina took the 13-9 lead.
- South Carolina's Mykal Moody (Conway, S.C.) ran it in from five-yards out for a touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 16-13 lead.
- South Carolina's Michael Julian (Hilton Head, S.C.) connected with Keinan Lewis (Belton-Honea Path, S.C.) for a 14-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 22-13 lead.
- Suber ran it in from ten-yards out for a North Carolina touchdown. The extra point was blocked, leaving it 23-19.
FINAL: South Carolina wins, 23-19.
- UGA commit Tramel Terry (Goose Creek, S.C.) injured his knee on the opening kickoff. He left the field on a cart with ice on his left knee. Terry said he was told he tore his ACL. His MRI is scheduled for Monday.
- Clemson commit Ben Boulware (Anderson, S.C.) looked impressive and made several big plays. He recorded nine tackles, intercepted a pass and recovered a fumble.
- South Carolina commit Pharoh Cooper (Havelock, NC) averaged 18 yards per punt return in the first half.
Final: Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Burning questions about Gators’ LinebackersWe put our insider members to the test to come up with the hard hitting questions about the linebacker position at the University of Florida. I took it upon myself to answer them…
Fightin Gators3:07 PM
Shawn Davis Picks the GatorsShawn Davis picks the Gators. The three-star cornerback from Miami Southridge discusses his decision to commit to Florida with FightinGators.com.
Scout Football10:16 AM
Burning questions about the Gators DLThe season is fast approaching and the anticipation is thick for what could be a very good year for the Florida Gators football team. With most of the practices behind closed doors…
Fightin Gators12:06 AM
Burning questions about the Gators WR and TEFightin' Gators took it to our members to come up with the questions they had on the receivers and tight ends for the 2016 season. Bob Redman goes into detail with answers to…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 12:40 PM