- South Carolina beat North Carolina, 23-19.
- North Carolina's Noah Suber (Asheville, N.C.) scored on a quarterback sneak from the one to give North Carolina the lead. North Carolina missed the extra point, leaving it 6-0 North Carolina.
- South Carolina's Romelo Doctor (Ashley Ridge, S.C.) ran it in from two-yards out for the touchdown. South Carolina missed the extra point, leaving the game tied 6-6.
- South Carolina's Ben Hinson (Irmo, S.C.) hit a 21-yard field goal on the final play of the half to give South Carolina the 9-6 lead.
HALF: South Carolina leads 9-6.
- North Carolina's Pharoh Cooper ran it in for a 45-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and North Carolina took the 13-9 lead.
- South Carolina's Mykal Moody (Conway, S.C.) ran it in from five-yards out for a touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 16-13 lead.
- South Carolina's Michael Julian (Hilton Head, S.C.) connected with Keinan Lewis (Belton-Honea Path, S.C.) for a 14-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 22-13 lead.
- Suber ran it in from ten-yards out for a North Carolina touchdown. The extra point was blocked, leaving it 23-19.
FINAL: South Carolina wins, 23-19.
- UGA commit Tramel Terry (Goose Creek, S.C.) injured his knee on the opening kickoff. He left the field on a cart with ice on his left knee. Terry said he was told he tore his ACL. His MRI is scheduled for Monday.
- Clemson commit Ben Boulware (Anderson, S.C.) looked impressive and made several big plays. He recorded nine tackles, intercepted a pass and recovered a fumble.
- South Carolina commit Pharoh Cooper (Havelock, NC) averaged 18 yards per punt return in the first half.
Final: Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Franz Beard's Thoughts of the Day; April 28A few thoughts to jump start your Friday morning...
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 9:25 PM
Jarrad Davis to the Lions in the first roundWith the 21st pick of the first round, the Detroit Lions selected Florida’s middle linebacker Jarrad Davis.
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 7:59 PM
Closing StrongFor the second straight year, Florida head coach Kevin O’Sullivan went into the season not knowing who his closer would be. As the season has gone along, one guy brought to the…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 3:31 PM
Gators a Childhood favorite for Tyler BentleyTyler Bentley added one more SEC offer on Tuesday, when the Gators came calling. The Lakota West defensive tackle discusses his interest in Florida and why they are a school he is…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 8:38 AM