- South Carolina beat North Carolina, 23-19.
- North Carolina's Noah Suber (Asheville, N.C.) scored on a quarterback sneak from the one to give North Carolina the lead. North Carolina missed the extra point, leaving it 6-0 North Carolina.
- South Carolina's Romelo Doctor (Ashley Ridge, S.C.) ran it in from two-yards out for the touchdown. South Carolina missed the extra point, leaving the game tied 6-6.
- South Carolina's Ben Hinson (Irmo, S.C.) hit a 21-yard field goal on the final play of the half to give South Carolina the 9-6 lead.
HALF: South Carolina leads 9-6.
- North Carolina's Pharoh Cooper ran it in for a 45-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and North Carolina took the 13-9 lead.
- South Carolina's Mykal Moody (Conway, S.C.) ran it in from five-yards out for a touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 16-13 lead.
- South Carolina's Michael Julian (Hilton Head, S.C.) connected with Keinan Lewis (Belton-Honea Path, S.C.) for a 14-yard touchdown. The extra point was good and South Carolina took the 22-13 lead.
- Suber ran it in from ten-yards out for a North Carolina touchdown. The extra point was blocked, leaving it 23-19.
FINAL: South Carolina wins, 23-19.
- UGA commit Tramel Terry (Goose Creek, S.C.) injured his knee on the opening kickoff. He left the field on a cart with ice on his left knee. Terry said he was told he tore his ACL. His MRI is scheduled for Monday.
- Clemson commit Ben Boulware (Anderson, S.C.) looked impressive and made several big plays. He recorded nine tackles, intercepted a pass and recovered a fumble.
- South Carolina commit Pharoh Cooper (Havelock, NC) averaged 18 yards per punt return in the first half.
Final: Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Faedo dominant in win #400 for SullyA pitcher’s coach couldn’t have had it scripted much better than this. Florida ace Alex Faedo went 8.2 innings of shutout, two-hit baseball as the No. 2 Florida Gators defeated the…
Fightin Gators7:39 PM
Sully goes for 400 vs. rival MiamiWhat could make the home series between the No. 2 Florida Gators (3-1) Baseball team and rival No. 17 Miami Hurricanes (2-1) bigger? How about Florida head coach Kevin O’Sullivan…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 10:39 PM
Franz Beard's Thoughts of the Day; Feb.24A few thoughts to jump start your Friday morning...
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 8:57 PM
Pre-Spring Analysis: Gators QuarterbacksFor most every year of the last seven or eight seasons at Florida there has been a question at the quarterback position. That is certainly the case as we head into spring practice.…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 2:17 PM