Here they come. Florida football has a busy week welcoming a number of prospects to campus.
- Four-star cornerback from Louisiana, Brad Stewart, expected in town on June 1st.
- Kadarius Toney is visiting June 2nd. The four-star Gators commit may not be alone. Four-star safety, Kendarian Handy-Holly, is expected to join Toney on his trip to Gainesville. They will be on campus until Sunday.
- Alexander Marshall,a tight end out of New Hampshire, is set to visit on June 3rd.
- Cali cornerback Elijah Blades is set to be in town on the weekend of June 4th. He has UF, Utah, Arizona and Nebraska as his top four. He has a planned decision date of June 12th, however, he could push it back. Although considering Florida's dream school status, a decision on the visit would not be a surprise.
- Gators 2019 commit Jaleel McRae will be at UF on Sunday, June 5th. He will be joined by a few teammates.
- No. 9 athlete Tray Bishop will be on campus on June 11.
- TUESDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Change of plans, Shawn Davis, who was slated to visit on Thursday, will now visit the weekend of the 11th, June 12-14. The Southridge cornerback is on COMMITMENT WATCH when he lands on campus.
- Jimmy Jaggers, a tight end from out west, is coming into town on June 12th for a two day trip.
No. 9 Athlete has Florida as a Finalist
Four-Star Tray Bishop is down to three: Florida, Auburn and Georgia. The No. 9 athlete is being recruited by the Gators as defensive back. He almost committed to the Tigers, however, UF will get a visit this month and could switch up momentum. Florida is the only school he has not visited out of the three.
DB assistant, Torrian Gray has created a good bond with Bishop since his arrival.
More on all the three-finalist from Chad Simmons: STORY LINK
4-Star Committed RB Listening to Florida
Adarius Lemons committed to North Carolina a couple of months back, however, he is still listening to other programs including Florida. As we reported, UF assistants, Tim Skipper and Doug Nussmeier, were on hand to see his spring game last Friday.
"It really meant something to see those coaches out there, you are priority to the team."
Apart from the Tar Heels, the Gators are the team that is recruiting him the hardest.
Lemons plans to visit Miami and Florida as well. He will finalize the dates after his 7-on-7 tournament in Orlando is finished.
Florida Makes the Cut
Zachary Carter has a top four and it includes UF. Clemson, Tennessee and USF. The Tigers and Gators should be considered the two favorite with the in-state school slightly ahead.
The Gators also lead for defensive lineman Alec Jackson. Jackson released his top ten this week with Florida ahead. The Alabama native is very versatile that can play defensive end or defensive tackle at the next level.
Odds and Ends
Warren J. Thompson was expected to visit Florida over the weekend, however, there was a change of plans and he did not visit. Miami is the team ahead with the Gators right behind.
Three-star offensive tackle Billy Ross visited UF over the weekend.
2018 quarterback Emory Jones still has Florida in the mix. The Georgia native almost committed to Tennessee earlier this spring, but held off. Clemson, Ohio State and the Vols are tied at the top of the list, but UF and Georgia are two schools that continue to be in the thick of things.
According to Clearwater Central Catholic's C.J. Cotman, Ohio State, Tennessee, North Carolina and Mississippi are sitting up top. The Gators slipped out of his original top five, however, remains in the mix.
James Houston IV is down to Wisconsin and Florida but could a decision be on the cards? Although FightinGators.com has Shawn Davis on commitment watch for Thursday, Houston is also one we are keeping an eye on..closely.
Camp Season Has Arrived
The Gators staff will be extremely busy this month. Not only will UF have plenty of satellite camps they also begin its own camp season on Friday. Florida will host a 7-on-7 tourney and OL/DL camp this week. Several top teams are expected to participate.