The O'Connell Center gates open at 8 p.m. EDT and will remain open until full capacity is reached. UF students can enter through Gate 3, while the general public will be admitted through Gate 1.
There will not be reserved seating. However, the 'Rowdy Reptile' section will be utilized similarly to regular season games, with students being issued wristbands to allow entry into the lower-level section.
Event Quick Facts
* Where: Stephen C. O'Connell Center
* When: Monday, April 3. Doors will open at 8 p.m. No re-entry
* Cost: Free admission and open to general public
* Entry: No entry allowed after the start of the second half. Students should enter through Gate 3; general public through Gate 1
* Seating: There will be no reserved seating with the exception of the "Rowdy Reptile" section, which will be reserved for students entering in Gate 3 and receiving a wristband
* Viewing: Screen size is 22.5 feet x 30 feet. (The same size as the commencement screen, larger than the Midnight Madness screen)
* Concessions: open
* Giveaways/Contests: There will be contests throughout the evening with chances to win prizes. The first 1,000 Rowdy Reptiles will receive an orange Florida Basketball t-shirt
• Food/drink containers, bottles, cans, thermoses, ice bags, ice chests, any artificial noise making device, flags, umbrellas, strollers, back packs, carry bags, video cameras/cases or any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel will not be allowed inside. Law enforcement officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety.
• Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the O'Connell Center. There are no provisions to check items at the gates.
• Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
• Chairbacks larger than a single seat are prohibited.