- Reid Fleming continues to work with the starting defensive unit as the #1 middle linebacker.
- The offense worked on sprint outs... QBs throwing on the run, etc. Offense was also working on a lot of underneath routes. They also throw a lot to the TEs with Ben Troupe and Aaron Walker.
- Jemalle Cornelius and Kenneth Tookes have separated themselves from the rest of the freshmen. Reggie Lewis looks to be next in line as far as the freshmen. Cornelius beat Tre Orr on a skinny post for a touchdown. Lewis beat Bryant Westbrook with a nice catch.
- Keiwan Ratliff and Taylor Jacobs went at each other a lot in one on ones and it was basically a draw.
- Jermaine McCollum was working with the 3rd team CBs and is working his way up the depth chart.
- The special teams worked on punt blocks
- Larry Kendrick was the #1 nickel back and Cory Bailey the #2 nickel back in passing situations. Bam Hardman was the linebacker that came out in that situation.
- Ciatrick Fason is working as the third team running back.
- Carlos Perez is separating himself from Kelvin Kight as the #2 wide receiver.
- Bryant Westbrook and Tre Orr both had their good moments and bad moments in practice today. They made some plays and got beat on some plays.
- Todd Johnson had a great practice, especially in pass coverage.
- Gavin Dickey is showing the ability to throw the deep ball. He hooked up with Lewis and Cornelius.
- The offense and defense put in some new wrinkles that they didn't run during the spring.
- Vernell Brown had a few drops. He is just trying to settle in on offense.
- Mike DeGory is still running with the first team offense at center.
- Sylvester McGrew, Dwright Jackson, and Kenny Parker dressed out but did not practice. Willie Green did practice.
Tuesday Night Two-a-days
Two-a-days - Tuesday Night Session
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Franz Beard's Thoughts of the Day; Dec. 9A few thoughts to jump start your Friday morning...
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 9:50 PM
Rahyme Johnson sees a fit at FloridaThe Florida defense has been rocking on the field at a high level for about nine years straight now. Over the course of that time there have been some excellent linebackers. The…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 9:31 PM
1-on-1 with Florida Head Coach Jim McElwainTAMPA, Fla.-- FightinGators.com goes one-on-one with Gators head coach Jim McElwain at the Outback Bowl media event. Coach Mac discusses the quarterbacks, his team's maturity, the…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 2:32 PM
Big visits for Gators' staff in last two daysFlorida continues to prime the recruiting pump as the recruiting cycle winds down in February. The Gators will have traveled all over the state of Florida by the end of the week…
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 1:16 PM
Cronkrite will transferSophomore running back Jordan Cronkrite will receive his release from the Gators and transfer to another program.
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 8:55 AM