- Reid Fleming continues to work with the starting defensive unit as the #1 middle linebacker.
- The offense worked on sprint outs... QBs throwing on the run, etc. Offense was also working on a lot of underneath routes. They also throw a lot to the TEs with Ben Troupe and Aaron Walker.
- Jemalle Cornelius and Kenneth Tookes have separated themselves from the rest of the freshmen. Reggie Lewis looks to be next in line as far as the freshmen. Cornelius beat Tre Orr on a skinny post for a touchdown. Lewis beat Bryant Westbrook with a nice catch.
- Keiwan Ratliff and Taylor Jacobs went at each other a lot in one on ones and it was basically a draw.
- Jermaine McCollum was working with the 3rd team CBs and is working his way up the depth chart.
- The special teams worked on punt blocks
- Larry Kendrick was the #1 nickel back and Cory Bailey the #2 nickel back in passing situations. Bam Hardman was the linebacker that came out in that situation.
- Ciatrick Fason is working as the third team running back.
- Carlos Perez is separating himself from Kelvin Kight as the #2 wide receiver.
- Bryant Westbrook and Tre Orr both had their good moments and bad moments in practice today. They made some plays and got beat on some plays.
- Todd Johnson had a great practice, especially in pass coverage.
- Gavin Dickey is showing the ability to throw the deep ball. He hooked up with Lewis and Cornelius.
- The offense and defense put in some new wrinkles that they didn't run during the spring.
- Vernell Brown had a few drops. He is just trying to settle in on offense.
- Mike DeGory is still running with the first team offense at center.
- Sylvester McGrew, Dwright Jackson, and Kenny Parker dressed out but did not practice. Willie Green did practice.
Tuesday Night Two-a-days
Two-a-days - Tuesday Night Session
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017It is less than two weeks to signing day and the updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the…
Scout Football5:46 PM
Wilson ready to compete with pledge brothersThere is something to like about a big time high school football prospect that wants to compete with other talented players. That is what you get with American Heritage 4-star…
Fightin Gators1:56 PM
4-star 2018 athlete Burney enjoys The SwampIt was his sixth visit and before he is even done with his junior season, but 4-star Scout300 athlete Amari Burney visited the Gators on Saturday and again enjoyed his trip.
Fightin Gators12:32 PM
Robinson Calls for Better CommunicationGAINESVILLE, Fla.-- Florida forward Devin Robinson says the Gators need to focus on the team's communication if the team is going to rally.
Fightin GatorsYesterday at 3:54 PM