Wednesday Morning Practice Session - Two-a-days
- The hottest practice to date. Practice will a little less than two hours.
- The starting defensive backs, Keiwan Ratliff, Robert Cromartie, Todd Johnson and Guss Scott are all have solid camps and are really coming together as a group with the new defensive scheme.
- Ingle Martin is wearing a special knee pad to protect stitches in his knee. Martin cut himself falling down in an off the field mishap. Ingle feel good about his progress with the new offense.
- The offense will be working on the run game a lot over the next few days. The will finish with the rest of the installment with the passing offense later next week.
- Zook continues to emphasize the special teams in practice.
- The players will wear shoulder pads tonight and tomorrow. All the pads go on tomorrow night and that is when the serious hitting will start. The players are ready and wanting to hit.
- No injuries to report.
- Coming later today, audio clips with Ingle Martin, Coach Zook and Coach Woodford (DB Coach).