Friday Morning Practice - Two-a-days
- Max Starks was held out of practice. There was an air cast on his right ankle. He got hurt at the end of practice last night. He dressed out but did not participate. There is very little swelling and they will evaluate today. The coaches hope he can play in tomorrow night's scrimmage.
- Rex Grossman was held out of practice. Coach Zook wanted to get more reps for the young guys and give Rex all mental reps. Martin was efficient. Dickey looked better than Dosh but they both struggled.
- Jonathan Marvin was back at practice wearing #63 and working with the guards.
- Grossman and Taylor Jacobs are rooming together while at camp. Taylor had another good practice.
- The team looked tired and sluggish. Two-a-days are catching up with them.
- They only wore shoulder pads today. Tonight, they are in full gear.
- Here is the backup O-line -
(LT) Bobby Williams
(LG) Ron Dowdy
(C) David Jorgensen
(RG) Lance Butler
(RT) Randy Hand
- Practice tomorrow is in the Swamp... starts at 3:30 with a scrimmage at 4:00/