1. Tim Tebow throws at least a dozen passes ----- Florida wunderkind freshman quarterback has thrown just 19 passes all season while running with the ball 61 times. This is the best chance to get him experience running entire series and large parts of the Gator offense.
2. Rest key injured players as much as possible ----- If given the power, I would relegate Brandon Siler, Earl Everett and Jemalle Cornelius to the sidelines to rest up for FSU and the SEC Title game. Anyone else who is really banged up also needs the week off.
3. Get a half dozen carries for Mon Williams ----- The talented rookie back has just four carries this season, but has used up a year with his play on special teams. He has struggled to learn the offense, particularly pass blocking, but he has some serious tools. So let's see him run.
4. Joe Cohen should score a touchdown ----- The big fella came to UF hoping to be a running back, but one look at him told you he was ticketed for "bigger" things. He has one career carry for one no gain, but has lobbied for a chance to score. All we are saying is give Joe a chance.
5. Eric Nappy should kick a field goal ----- He has been Chris Hetland's backup for two years but has never attempted a three-pointer in a game. This is his chance and he's earned it. Let's see if he can make one.
6. Dorian Munroe and Kyle Jackson play safety most of the day ----- Florida cannot complain about its situation at safety with Tony Joiner and All-American candidate Reggie Nelson. But you gotta believe Nelson won't be back for his senior season so sieze the opportunity to get other guys back there to build some confidence.
7. Time to crack the 50-point barrier ----- The Gators have not scored 50 in any game under Urban Meyer but it certainly should happen Saturday. Western Carolina gave up 42 to Furman. Surely the Gators are eight points better than the Purple Paladins.
8. Get five "three and outs" ----- The Gator defense is spending way too much time on the field lately. *00 yards against Vandy and South Carolina is way too much. Grad this one by the throat and don't let go
9. Return the only kickoff they see for a touchdown ----- If the defense can pitch a shutout, Western Carolina will only kickoff once. So why not have Brandon James bring it back all the way? Florida's talented rookie return man has had a lot of yardage negated by penalties. The Gators have not had a kickoff return for a touchdown since Bo Carroll scored against LSU in 1999. 92 games are way too many to go without a kickoff return for a touchdown. Stop the insanity!
10. Walk off the field with everyone healthy ----- Besides resting the walking wounded the Gators need to avoid adding to the list. Florida needs to be as rested and healthy as possible for the final two games as they continue to pursue a possible slot in the BCS Championship game.
Now that would be a good Saturday in the park.