- The team worked out for over an hour and a half in shorts and helmets.
- Everyone is healthy.
- Clint Mitchell returned to the lineup and ran with the second team.
- The same starters for Saturday's game started this practice.
- Mo Mitchell worked some at tackle with Colon at guard.
- The team seems in great shape with a great attitude for this week's showdown.
- Zook commented that the lack of tackles from the middle linebacker position was more because they did not play a lot and that UF ran a lot of packages with extra defensive backs. He did say they did all right.
- Zook says he is excited about the game with Miami because it is the next game.
- Taylor Jacobs says he would love to duplicate Saturday's performance but winning the game is the most important goal.
- Coach Zaunbreaker was pleased with the first game performance as far as effort and execution but does think they can improve.
- The team finished
practice working on their two minute offense.
Monday Practice News and Notes
Fightin Gators Top Stories
Gator Blitz: The 2017 Offensive BoardA quick look at how Florida's 2017 board has changed. Who remains on the board, and who is likely to join the Gators' class?
Fightin Gators4:14 PM
No. 14 CB in 2018 Nabs Offer From the GatorsScout 300 Miami commit Gilbert Frierson is less than a week removed from hauling in a Florida Gators offer, and is now in the midst of securing a campus visit for next month.
Scout Football12:36 PM
Kasey Hill to miss preseason gameThe Florida Gators Basketball team will play Eckerd College in Jacksonville in a preseason matchup Wednesday and do so without starting point guard Kasey Hill. Florida head coach…
Fightin Gators12:25 PM
Gators in mix for Scout100 DE LaBryan RayThe Florida Gators have done well recruiting the state of Alabama. They are looking hard at one of the best in the country from the state in LaBryan Ray and he has the gators in…
Scout Football11:21 AM