"This week I am hitting up my last camp besides the Barton camp," said Colorito. "Wednesday I'll be at Oregon."
"I have been to California, USC, Oregon State and I was supposed to go to BYU," said Colorito. "I couldn't get to BYU because I had school, I am going to try and go down this summer. I am also going to try and make a trip to Arizona State in July."
"California, I think they will offer down the road, they really like me," said Colorito. "I think OSU will end up offering, they are an in-state school. Oregon has recruited me heavy last sixth months. I am hoping that if I do well at their camp then I can get an offer."
Colorito plans on waiting to make a college decision, but does understands that could change in an instant.
"Honestly, I don't know right now, my dad and I talked about it," said Colorito. "Picking a school is a gut feeling, it could be a random night where I decide to call the coach and commit."