1) Andrew Soroh -- At 6-foot-2 and 195 pounds, Soroh is an excellent defensive back. He has ideal size at safety, he has good ball skills, and he has the feet and athleticism to even play cornerback at this level. Soroh is a very good player on Friday nights at American High in Hialeah, and seems to be on the verge of some major offers. He's definitely a player to keep a close eye on.
2) Kendrick Edwards -- Anytime you're a 6-foot-5 wide receiver, you'll have a chance. And when you're 6-5, 190, and can run and jump, it's an even bigger advantage. That's why Edwards creates so many mismatches at Norland High in Miami. He made a lot of plays for the Florida Fire at this event, and will likely end up being one of the area's most heavily recruited receivers.
3) Alex Ogle -- There were several talented signal-callers at this event but there wasn't anyone more impressive than Ogle. At 6-foot-2 and 195 pounds, the Jensen Beach standout has the arm, accuracy, and mental make-up of a very good Division 1 quarterback prospect. It's only a matter of time before his stock takes off.
4) Devontay Keaton -- This South Dade standout can do a lot of things on the football field. Playing for Hard Knocks at this event, Keaton made a big impact with the ball in his hands. At 5-foot-10 and 170 pounds, he could be a running back or slot receiver in college. He also has the feet, hips, and cover skills to be a top notch cornerback.
5) Trinton Hanson -- At 5-foot-9 and 160 pounds, he lacks ideal size for a major college cornerback but prospect but he has tremendous ability. His cover skills are outstanding, and he had his side of the field on lockdown at this event. The Palm Beach Central standout is definitely a player to watch closely.