"I'm out here trying to be really physical, because I am trying to show these coaches that haven't really recruited me or want to recruit me, that want to see me at their camp, what I am doing," Cason told GoBlueWolverine. "Cause, I am very physical and I feel like I should be recruited really higher than I am right now. So, I am just out here to prove myself."
On his way back to Michigan, Cason said he will make a pit stop at Ball State to check out their program.
"First of all, I am going to look at the educational program there about the engineering," Cason said on his trip to Ball State. "And second of all, what is the chance I am going to play there. And how many DBs they are putting into the league. Just because I am looking at that next step."
At 6-foot-2, 175-pounds, Cason says he interested in checking out Michigan for a possible camp visit this summer and had some contact with the Wolverine coaching staff recently.
"Coach (Darrell) Funk came down to our school and said coach (Curt) Mallory knew who I was and liked my film and all that stuff," Cason explained. "Like I said, they want me to come down to their camp. Coach Mallory said the same thing, he likes my film, as well. He just wants me to come visit. I really have a great interest in them. I'm going to camp with them. Hopefully, I can find a one day camp. I got invite to one of their camps, I can't remember what it was. Just show up there and get that offer."
When it comes to making a his final decision, Cason says the school must have one academic program for him to consider them—Engineering. "Yes, that's one of things that I am not going to change," Cason exclaimed. "That's a major of me (choosing a program) and that's the major I am coming out with. That's going to be my degree."
As far as a decision timeline, Cason has already tried committing early to Toledo and will try to make an decision in late summer.
"My final decision is going to be at the end of the summer, for sure," Cason said. "I tried to commit early (to Toledo), but they told just to wait it out, because they think I can get bigger recruitment. And they just don't want me to be a guy that decommits and then commits. So, I am just going to wait until end of summer. And whatever I get there or whatever I want to go or whatever I choose is the best spot for me, that's where I want to go."