I started a series of articles yesterday highlighting five players from Arizona that I think will have offers before the Spring Eval Period is over.
LINK to Part 1
Here are my next five:
1. Demetrius Flannagan - DB Tucson HS. Flannagan has really made a name for himself with some great showings at camps/combines this Spring. At 6-3 with god cover skills, Flannigan has an intriguing skill set.
2. Taylor Powell - LB Salpointe. Powell has been productive as a varsity player since his freshman year and his junior tape is good. He is a true MLB. Coaches are going t want to see him in person to verify his height.
3. Marlon Xavier (Roberts) - DE Deer Valley. Has the physical tools at 6-3 230 and can get to the passer.
4. Nathan Eldridge - DT Boulder Creek. Big, strong and physical d-tackle that actually could be a quality offensive linemen. Had an injury last year that limited his film a bit. Uses his hands well.
5. Emanuel Gant - QB Tempe. Gant has the tools of today's QB. Strong arm and has the ability to run around. Has impressive size at 6-4 230 and has been ultra productive.
Five Names to Remember: Part 2
Scout Football Top Stories
No 10 OLB Proctor Sets SEC, ACC, Big Ten OVsIndian Head (Md.) Lackey's Nathan Proctor, the No. 10 outside linebacker in the 2017 class, set three official visits.
Scout Football9:51 AM
Big Ten Recruiting NotebookThe latest on rising prospects, visits, commits and more from around the Big Ten.
Scout Football9:23 AM
No. 1 ILB Breaks Down Official Visit to UCLAScout has reaction from No. 1 rated ILB Anthony Hines following his fourth official visit to see UCLA this past weekend.
Scout Football8:09 AM
Fla.'s No. 15 RB is a Florida GatorThe South's 37th-ranked running back, Malik Davis, just committed to the Florida Gators and goes in-depth about the life-changing decision with Scout.
Scout Football3:59 AM
Scout's Top 5 HS Recruit Highlights - Week 10Scout's High School Highlights brings you 5 plays from top recruits that stood out from the previous week of high school football.
Scout FootballYesterday at 1:39 PM