2. John Houston, 6-3.5, 210, Gardena (Calif.) Serra
Considering Arizona, Arizona State, Florida State, Oklahoma, Oregon, UCLA and USC
The Skinny: Almost all the way healthy and ready to go, Houston is looking for his third straight 100+ tackle campaign on a strong Serra defense.
3. Keisean Lucier-South, 6-4, 211, Orange (Calif.) Lutheran
Considering Florida, Oklahoma, Oregon, Michigan and UCLA
The Skinny: Really took to outside linebacker this summer the more he played it for his high school team, but his strength is in rushing the passer and is an ideal hybrid outside backer.
4. Cassius Peat, 6-4, 235, Tempe (Ariz.) Corona Del Sol
Considering Arizona State, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M and UCLA
The Skinny: The youngest of the talented Peat brothers, Cassius is the most smallest but the most athletic of the bunch and is the top defensive prospect in the state.
5. Ben Humphreys, 6-1, 201, Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
Committed to Duke
The Skinny: One of the best all-around football players in the region, Humphreys capped his outstanding offseason with a sterling performance at The Opening.
The Next Five:
6. Kyahva Tezino, Los Angeles (Calif.) Salesian
7. Dedrick Young, Peoria (Ariz.) Centennial
8. Josh Woods, Upland (Calif.)- Committed to UCLA
9. JayJay Wilson, Valencia (Calif.)
10. Gabe Reid, Provo (Utah) Timpview
National Recruiting Analyst Greg Biggins (@GregBiggins), National Recruiting Analyst and West Regional Manager Brandon Huffman (@BrandonHuffman), Southwest Recruiting Analyst Jason Jewell (@jason247scout) and Mountain Recruiting Analyst Doug Kimmel (@DougKimmelScout) contributed to these rankings.