- Penn State running back Saquon Barkley will be a future front-runner. Once he clicked in Joe Moorhead's new offense, it was off to the races
- In one of the toughest college divisions, Barkley leads the Big Ten in rushing with 1,055 yards. He is 15th nationally at 117.2 ypg
- Barkley's 11 rushing touchdowns are second best in the Big Ten. He represents 34% of Penn State's touchdowns this season
- In a statement game against Purdue, Barkley scored twice on 277 yards from scrimmage. He scored all five PSU touchdowns against Pittsburgh
- In Penn State's signature win over undefeated Ohio State, Barkley paced the offense with 99 yards on 12 touches
- Barkley is already 15th on Penn State's illustrious career rushing list with 2,131 yards. He is 21st with 17 rushing TDs
- Not since the great Larry Johnson has PSU seen a tailback with multiple 200-yard games
- The No.107 player in 2014, 4-star Barkley was “a natural runner with a very good feel for the position,” said Scout analyst Brian Dohn
The Heisman Case for Penn State Nittany Lions Running Back Saquon Barkley
Scout CFB Top Stories
NCAA Recruiting Rules Changes: Pros & ConsScout breaks down the pros and cons of the new football recruiting rules voted upon by the NCAA.
What could have and should have beenForgive me if I am saddened a bit for the news today. Not for a man that was convicted of murder, but for a man at still a young age that had so much going for him and maybe life…
Fightin GatorsWednesday at 9:48 AM
Baylor Looks to Finish Spring StrongThere is little spring camp left for the Bears, with the annual Green and Gold Spring Game at 12:00 P.M. on April 22nd at McLane Stadium.
Bears IllustratedWednesday at 9:48 AM
LSU lands former 5-star DT Breiden FehokoLSU picked up a huge transfer in former Texas Tech defensive tackle Breiden Fehoko, who picked LSU over Auburn, Georgia and Ole Miss on Monday.