Some game notes for Arizona State-Washington game
- Arizona State needs a win. They’ve dropped four in a row.
- Washington suffered their first loss of the season last week against USC.
- 17 conference championships for the Sun Devils.
- 15 conference and 1 national championship for the Huskies.
- These two have met 34 times. Nineteen wins for Arizona State, 15 for Washington, and the Sun Devils have won 10 in a row.
- Their last meeting was last season in Tempe. The Sun Devils won 27 to 17.
- This season statistically the Huskies have the higher scoring offense and have a big defensive advantage. They also lead the nation in turnover margin.
- One player to keep an eye on for Arizona State is WR N’Keal Harry. The true freshman was the No. 16 overall wide receiver in the class of 2016 and has 494 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns this season.
- For Washington it’s QB Jake Browning. This season he’s thrown for over 2500 yards and has accounted for 39 total touchdowns.