- With Playoff aspirations, the team's Sugar Bowl berth is no let down for the Sooners
- After starting the season 1-2 the Sooners bounced back, winning the next nine straight Big 12 games
- The Sooners capped off their season by winning the Big 12 Championship, their second consecutive title and tenth all-time
- Oklahoma will look to prove that their offense can be deadly, even against a strong SEC Defense
- Auburn's 21st ranked defense will be a true test for Oklahoma's third overall offense
- Oklahoma will battle in hopes of improving their non-conference record, which hasn't been good lately thanks to losses against Clemson, Ohio State, and Houston
- The Sugar Bowl gives the Sooner's a chance to boast a 10 game winning streak and add a New Year's Six bowl win
- The Sooners should be plenty excited about this matchup and prepared to prove themselves
The Oklahoma Sooners won't experience a letdown against Auburn in the Sugar Bowl
Scout CFB Top Stories
A December Signing Period is Coming to CFBCollege football prospects in the class of 2018 will be able to sign a National Letter of Intent starting December 20th, 2017...
Will USC's bye-bye sked define Trojans?One challenge for USC in 2017 hasn't been much remarked about yet but will it be a factor? We examine it here.
USCFootball.comMonday at 10:51 AM
Jonathan Giles commits to LSUFormer Texas Tech wide receiver Jonathan Giles announced his commitment to LSU Monday evening.
Pac-12 tight end rankingsNo returning tight end in the Pac-12 nabbed more than 22 receptions last season, which means plenty of teams are experiencing significant turnover at the position.
Sun Devil Source05/15/2017