- With Playoff aspirations, the team's Sugar Bowl berth is no let down for the Sooners
- After starting the season 1-2 the Sooners bounced back, winning the next nine straight Big 12 games
- The Sooners capped off their season by winning the Big 12 Championship, their second consecutive title and tenth all-time
- Oklahoma will look to prove that their offense can be deadly, even against a strong SEC Defense
- Auburn's 21st ranked defense will be a true test for Oklahoma's third overall offense
- Oklahoma will battle in hopes of improving their non-conference record, which hasn't been good lately thanks to losses against Clemson, Ohio State, and Houston
- The Sugar Bowl gives the Sooner's a chance to boast a 10 game winning streak and add a New Year's Six bowl win
- The Sooners should be plenty excited about this matchup and prepared to prove themselves
The Oklahoma Sooners won't experience a letdown against Auburn in the Sugar Bowl
Scout CFB Top Stories
Campbell, Hill Top Candidates For H-BackOhio State football head coach Urban Meyer said Tuesday that Parris Campbell and K.J. Hill are the top two candidates to fill the starting spot at H-back this fall.
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 10:38 AM
Mark Dantonio Off Field Press ConferenceMichigan State head football coach Mark Dantonio held a press conference today to address the Spartan off field issues!
Spartan NationTuesday at 8:48 AM
Former Kentucky WR Jeff Badet commits to OUOU gets one more for March with graduate transfer Jeff Badet.
Sooners IllustratedTuesday at 8:18 AM
Jackson rules out trading No. 1 pick for QBHue Jackson told reporters at the owners meetings in Phoenix that the team is doing everything they can to find a quarterback, short of giving up the No. 1 overall pick
The OBRTuesday at 11:37 AM
2017 Path to the Pros: Patrick MahomesA behind the scenes look at Texas Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes as he prepares for the NFL.
Scout CFBMonday at 9:05 AM