- OL Patrick Elflein: At 6'3 295 pounds, Elflein was a major part of the Buckeye offense, leading the OL at the center position. He was also named the Top center winning the Rimington Trophy.
- DB Malik Hooker: Led the BIG TEN in interceptions with 6 , 3 of which he returned for touchdowns. His 181 return yards was 3rd in the nation
- RB Curtis Samuel: Earned the All-Purpose Honor on the offensive side. He rushed for 704 yards and 8 TDs and had 822 yards and 7 TDs receiving
- The Buckeyes also placed three players on the Associated press Second Team
- OL Billy Price: At 6'3 300 pounds, Price was paired with Elflein to pave the way for Ohio State’s Big Ten leading 258.3 rushing yards per game
- LB Raekwon McMillan: McMillan finished the season with 87 tackles. He had a season high of 16 against Michigan.
- P Cameron Johnston: Was a finalist for the Ray Guy Award after finishing 4th in the nation in net punting at 42.5 yards per punt
- Ohio State and Alabama finished tied for the most players on the All-America Team. No wonder they’re ranked the top two teams in the nation
The Ohio State Buckeyes landed a whopping six players on the AP All-America Team
Scout CFB Top Stories
Campbell, Hill Top Candidates For H-BackOhio State football head coach Urban Meyer said Tuesday that Parris Campbell and K.J. Hill are the top two candidates to fill the starting spot at H-back this fall.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 10:38 AM
Mark Dantonio Off Field Press ConferenceMichigan State head football coach Mark Dantonio held a press conference today to address the Spartan off field issues!
Spartan NationYesterday at 8:48 AM
Former Kentucky WR Jeff Badet commits to OUOU gets one more for March with graduate transfer Jeff Badet.
Sooners IllustratedYesterday at 8:18 AM
Jackson rules out trading No. 1 pick for QBHue Jackson told reporters at the owners meetings in Phoenix that the team is doing everything they can to find a quarterback, short of giving up the No. 1 overall pick
The OBRYesterday at 11:37 AM