Below is a snipet from this weekend's practice reports (courtesy of resident football guru Rod Mackenzie):
10. Jonathan Dwyer showed the type of athlete he is by returning kickoffs, attempting to block punts and going down on kick coverage..
11. The longest kickoff return of the day was a 85 yard return by Tyler Melton.
16. The players played with a lot of spirit today and the staff impressed upon them the importance of special teams play.
17. Michael Johnson was all over the field trying to block punts, field goals, etc.
20. The players start their two a days tomorrow.
To read the rest of the practice reports, view pictures and gain access to more GT Insider information, check out the Hiver Insider Message Board (Must have a Total Access Pass).
To get your Total Access Pass, click here. The Annual Pass includes:
• Unlimited access to the entire Scout.com Network
• Exclusive access to GoJackets.com Premium Forums
• The biggest, most in-depth player database anywhere
• Complete coverage of Recruiting, Team and Player News
• Total Access to Recruiting Videos
• Recruiting rankings – all players, all teams
• Online Chats with Scout Recruiting Experts
• 2009 Scout.com Recruiting Yearbook
• $15 Gift Certificate to WhatIfSports.com