• Ole Miss has held the opposition to a 40.2 completion percentage in the past four games, allowing 41-of-102 passes to be completed for 609 yards with six TDs and four interceptions.
• Ole Miss is second nationally in passing yards allowed (141.5 ypg) and 11th in pass efficiency defense (97.05)
• The Rebels have intercepted a pass in 7-of-8 games this season, and in 17 of the last 18 contests dating back to last year's game at Vanderbilt on Sept. 16, 2000.
• Ole Miss had eight players record double figures in tackles against Arkansas led by junior DB Matt Grier (Smithville, Miss.) with 20.
• Senior DT Kenny Jackson (New Orleans, La.) recorded a career-high 17 stops against the Razorbacks, bettering his previous best of 12 set at Auburn on Sept. 8.
• Junior LB Eddie Strong (Batesville, Miss.) registered 14 hits against Arkansas and now has recorded at least 10 tackles in four of the last five games.
THOMAS WEARING CHUCKY MULLINS' NO. 38:
Senior LB Kevin Thomas (Courtland, Miss.) received the 2001 Chucky Mullins Courage Award this spring, and as a result, is wearing the late Mullins' No. 38 this season.