Ole Miss Offensive Notes:
• The 310 points scored by the Rebels this season is 19 shy of the school record of 329 set by the 1959 team.
• Ole Miss has scored 30 or more points in 6-of-8 games this season.
• The Rebels rank seventh nationally in scoring offense, averaging 38.75 points per game
• Junior WR Jason Armstead (Moss Point, Miss.) caught three TD passes against Arkansas (11/3) to tie the school single-game record held by Johnny Brewer (1960 vs. Tulane), Louis Guy (1962 vs. Houston), Pat Coleman (1989 vs. Arkansas State) and Chris Collins (Sept. 1 vs. Murray State).
SOPHOMORE WR CHRIS COLLINS
• Collins' six TD receptions is three shy of the school single-season record of nine set by Ken Toler in 1980 and Grant Heard in 2000.
• His three 100-yard receiving games this season is a new Ole Miss single-season record. He recorded 100-yard receiving games against Murray State (6 rec., 100 yards, 3 TDs), Kentucky (7-119-1) and Alabama (8-110-0).
• Collins is one, 100-yard receiving game shy of the Ole Miss career record of four set by Floyd Franks (1968-1970).
FRESHMAN WR BILL FLOWERS
• Set career highs for receptions and receiving yards versus Arkansas (11/3), catching seven passes for 97 yards and a score.
• Has 17 receptions for 225 yards and three TDs in the last three games after not catching a pass since the season opener on Sept. 1 against Murray State.
SENIOR RB JOE GUNN
• Ranks third on the Ole Miss career rushing list with 2,495. Needs 159 rushing yards to tie Kayo Dottley (1947-50) for second place with 2,654 yards.
• 516 career rushing attempts is second all-time at Ole Miss, 55 shy of the career mark of 616 set by Deuce McAllister (1997-2000).
• Rushed a career-high 31 times for 102 yards and two TDs against Arkansas (11/3) to record his 100-yard rushing game of the season.
• 11 career 100-yard rushing games is second all-time at Ole Miss, three shy of Deuce McAllister's (1997-2000) school record of 14.
• Is averaging 95.5 yards rushing in the last four games, gaining 382 yards on 84 carries and five TDs. He averaged 58.5 yards rushing in the season's first four games, carrying 47 times for 234yards and a score.
JUNIOR TE DOUG ZEIGLER
• Set career highs for receptions (5) and receiving yards (102) versus Arkansas (11/3).
• The 102 yards receiving against the Razorbacks is the third-highest single-game total by a tight end in school history.
SENIOR OT TERRENCE METCALF
Metcalf was listed among some "bad" company in ESPN The Magazine's Oct. 29 issue, as the magazine featured the nation's five most fearsome blockers on the offensive line.
METCALF ON OUTLAND TROPHY "WATCH LIST": Senior OT Terrence Metcalf is one of 26 players on the watch list for the 2001 Outland Trophy, awarded to the nation's top interior offensive or defensive lineman. The 2001 Outland Trophy winner will be named Dec. 6 on the ESPN College Football Awards Show from Orlando, Fla.