- Idaho scorched the nets from the perimeter in hitting 10-of-20 from 3-point range, while also outscoring the Broncos 28-18 in the paint and 10-3 on fast break points. Idaho's bench contributed its most points (33) since scoring 43 in the team's season-opening win at Utah.
- The victory puts Idaho at 11-11 overall and 3-7 in the Western Athletic Conference, while bumping BSU to 11-12 overall and 2-8 in WAC play.
- Combined with last year's 56-54 win at Taco Bell Arena, Idaho has now won back-to-back road games at Boise State for the first time since the 1989 Big Sky Tournament Championship game and the team's 1990 Big Sky Conference opener. The 26-point win is the second-largest for Idaho in series history and the most for Idaho ever in a road game against BSU.
- Senior forward Luciano DeSouza connected on four of his six attempts from the 3-point line and all four free throws to give him a career-high-tying 16 points.
- Fellow seniors Kashif Watson and Mac Hopson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively, while Hopson also added a team-high five assists.
- Sophomore Luiz Toledo, the WAC's most accurate shooter, hit five of his six attempts and scored 11 points, along with seven rebounds.
LINK: IDAHO OFFICIAL SITE: Vandals run over Boise State (link to stats)
LINK: Boise State humiliated at home by rival Idaho (Idaho Statesman)
LINK: Vandal vanquishment (Idaho Press-Tribune)
LINK: White-hot Idaho gunnery obliterates stunned Broncos (Vandal Nation)
LINK: Idaho cruises to victory over Boise State (KTVB, with video)
|MAC HOPSON||KASHIF WATSON|