With basketball events from the summer complete, Scout’s basketball recruiting team put their heads together and compiled an updated 2017 top 100.
Here's a look at where the Illini's four commitments -- which currently make up the nation's No. 3 ranked recruiting class -- and their remaining targets fall in the rankings.
The Illini have two remaining scholarships left. Who's trending to and away from Illinois? Read Derek Piper's latest Trending Meter.
Despite a shoulder injury that held him out this summer and a commitment to Illinois, Jeremiah Tilmon holds on to the No. 19 overall spot in the Class of 2017 and maintains his five-star ranking.
Trent Frazier fell a handful of spots following his commitment to Illini (cue the Illini fans' sighing), but the Florida point guard remains one of the top-20 point guards (No. 17) in the Class of 2017.
Da'Monte Williams continues to hover around the top-30 shooting guard mark. He rose to the No. 28 player at his position in the last update but slipped to No. 31 here. He remains a four-star prospect despite a subpar spring and summer.
Javon Pickett remains a three-star prospect and ranks as the sixth-best prospect in the state of Illinois.
- Illini priority post Mayan Kiir ranks just two spots outside the top-100 and is a four-star prospect. Illinois hopes to lock in an official visit with the Australian native and current Florida prospect soon.
- Illini priority wing Abu Kigab fell more than a dozen spots to outside the top-100. He has planned official visits to Oregon and Illinois.
- Kris Wilkes, who plans an official visit to Illinois, remains a five-star and top-20 overall prospect.
- Paul Scruggs, who has scheduled an official visit to Illinois, rose from No. 37 overall to No. 31.
- Illini post targets Theo John and Victor Uyaelunmo are the No. 29 and No. 33 centers, respectively, in the Class of 2017.
- Former Illini target, SLU commitment and 2017 Illinois Mr. Basketball frontrunner Jordan Goodwin remains outside the top-50 at No. 52.
- Evanston wing Nojel Eastern fell more than 20 spots to No. 90 overall.
- Lincolnshire (Ill.) Steverson wing Justin Smith also fell more than a dozen spots to No. 91.
- Former Illini target Christian Negron has slipped to the No. 9 overall prospect in the state's Class of 2017, falling behind Bloomington's Charles Payton and Richmond-Burton's Joey St. Pierre.