- Illini wide receiver commit Ricky Smalling had 166 receiving yards on his three touchdown catches -- all by halftime -- of Brother Rice's dominant 42-7 rout of Montini. The Crusaders are now 4-0 on the season.
- Illini cornerback commit Antwan Collier intercepted a pass and ran for a three-yard touchdown but Miami Southridge lost to Booker T. Washington 20-6.
- Illini athlete commit Kendall Smith caught a touchdown pass in Bolingbrook's 41-23 loss to Lincoln-Way East. The Raiders are now 2-2 on the season.
- Illini defensive line commit Olalere Oladipo had two pressures that forced interceptions in Huntley's dominant 49-7 win over Hampshire. The Red Raiders are now 3-1 on the season.
- Illini offensive line commit Vederian Lowe won at Belvidere 40-22 to improve to 3-1 on the season.
- Illini quarterback commit Cam Thomas and Marian Catholic were shut out 41-0 by St. Patrick.
- Illini linebacker commit Marc Mondesir and St. Rita lost to St. Laurence 45-42. The game-winning touchdown came with a St. Laurence receiver going 44 yards after a pass deflected off another teammate's hands.
- Illini receiver commit Carmoni Green and Miami Central defeated Norland 29-27 to stay unbeaten (4-0) on the season.
- Illini running back commit Mike Epstein and St. Thomas Aquinas (3-0) are on a bye week.
- Illini defensive back commit Tony Adams (St. Louis University High) is out for the season with a torn ACL.
- Sycamore (Ohio) running back Ra'Von Bonner ran for 288 yards and five touchdowns in the Aves 41-20 win over Hamilton.
- Mesquite (Texas) Horn receiver Reggie Roberson, a Kansas commit, had 15 catches for 291 yards and two touchdowns in a 47-37 loss to Longview.