- Illini athlete commit Kendall Smith scored three second-half touchdowns to lead Bolingbrook (4-4) to a 23-16 comeback win over Thornwood. Bolingbrook now heads to undefeated Homewood-Flossmoor needing a win to qualify for the playoffs.
- Illini receiver commit Ricky Smalling continued his huge senior season, catching 12 passes for 155 yards and two touchdowns to help lead Brother Rice to a 52-33 win over St. Rita (4-4). The Crusaders (8-0) remain undefeated heading into a huge showdown next week against Loyola Academy (8-0). Illini linebacker commit Marc Mondesir had a sack in St. Rita's losing effort.
www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1716978-midwest-seniors-... - Illini running back commit Ra'Von Bonner ran for 222 yards and four touchdowns to lead Cincinnati (Ohio) Sycamore to a 49-14 win over Princeton. Bonner, who added a third star to his recruiting ranking this week, is now Sycamore's all-time leading rusher and one of the top risers in the Midwest. He has rushed for 1,322 yards (7.2 ypc) and 23 touchdowns this season for the Aves (4-4).
- Illini running back commit Mike Epstein ran for a 40-yard touchdown to help lead St. Thomas Aquinas (4-2) to a 42-8 win over Fort Lauderdale (3-3).
- Illini receiver commit Carmoni Green caught a touchdown pass in Miami Central's 45-44 double-overtime loss to Northwestern.
- Illini cornerback commit Antwan Collier and Miami Southridge (6-2) defeated Homestead 47-0.
- Illini defensive line commit Olalere Oladipo had a sack to help Huntley (5-3) defeat Crystal Lake South 42-23 win.
- Illini offensive line commit Vederian Lowe and Rockford Auburn (7-1) dominated Rockford Guilford 56-7.
- Illini offensive line commit Larry Boyd and St. Louis Trinity Catholic routed St. Charles 63-6 to improve to 8-0 on the season.
- Illini quarterback commit Cam Thomas and Marian Catholic were routed by Joliet Catholic 55-7. It was JCA's first win of the season. JCA scored on its first nine possessions.