You know their statistics. You know all the obvious things there are to know about your favorite Indiana athletes. Now here's a quick look at a few quick things you may not know in our Five Questions segment.
Today's Five Questions focuses on IU true freshman safety Antonio Allen from Indianapolis Ben Davis.
1. Who was your favorite athlete growing up and why?
Bob Sanders. I just like the way he would always come down and lay the wood. You could tell he was the guy who had so much heart and would get the crowd really hyped up. He's one of those guys who I would really like to meet some day. I haven't met him.
2. What's your favorite place to eat in Bloomington and what do you like to eat there?
BuffaLouies. I like the wings, the Wings Extreme. I like the mild ones. The hot stuff is just too hot.
3. What's your favorite music or musical artist?
I like listen to rap music. My favorite artist is Lil Boosie.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up if you're not playing football?
I want to own my own business like a car lot. Just keep putting money into stuff that I own. I just want to own my own business. I want to be a businessman.
5. What has been your most difficult adjustment to being a college freshman on campus in Bloomington?
First it was just finding my way around here. I was pretty lost. When they sent us out to classes that first few weeks I was lost. I just couldn't remember where different places were. I was trying to remember all of my plays and then study, and I had lot of homework, too. I just had to adjust to some things. I started using some tutors and now I'm getting it all worked out. p>
Follow Terry Hutchens at Twitter.com/foxsportshutch