You know their statistics. You know all the obvious things there are to know about your favorite Indiana athletes. Now here’s a quick look at a few quick things you may not know in our Five Questions segment.
Today’s Five Questions focuses on IU sophomore defensive tackle Darius Latham from Indianapolis.
1. What’s your favorite place to eat in Bloomington and what do you like to eat there?
My favorite place to eat is called Wings Xtreme. It’s a little wings spot. I probably get me about 10-15 traditional wings.
2. What is your favorite type of music and who is favorite artist?
The music would definitely be rap. I have a couple of favorite artists. Lil Boosie would be one and another would be Yo Gotti.
3. What is the best movie you’ve seen recently?
I haven’t really seen anything lately. I’ll just say Django. That’s the last movie I can really think of for me where I actually went and watched it.
4. A lot of football players have superstitions. Do you have any that you do on a regular basis?
Every game right before we got to kick off and I go on the sideline and right outside the coaches box I do this certain little stretch. I just have to do it. I get on one knee and I just stretch out my groin. It’s something I’ve done every game for as long as I can remember and I do it at the same time every game.
5. Did you have any role models growing up?
I’ve always like to watch Dwight Freeney play and Robert Mathis. Those were two guys I really looked up to.
Follow Terry Hutchens at Twitter.com/foxsportshutch