You know their statistics. You know all the obvious things there are to know about your favorite Indiana athletes. Now here’s a quick look at a few quick things you may not know in our Five Questions segment. Today’s Five Questions focuses on IU defender Patrick Doody, a senior from Naperville, Ill.
1. What’s your favorite place to eat in Bloomington and what do you like to eat there?
Well, I love Chipotle but that’s not really Bloomington-only, so BuffaLouies. Their chicken sandwich is unbelieveable.
2. Who’s the funniest player on the team? Anyone in particular known for their pranks?
We have some funny guys on the team. (Redshirt sophomore defender) Zach Martin’s pretty funny. You can kind of just be around him and you’ll find yourself laughing. No pranks, though. No one really unanimous for that. I don’t think any of us are witty enough to pull something off. There’s little stuff, but nothing big.
3. Do you have any pre-match rituals? How superstitious of a player are you?
I’m pretty superstitious. I like to eat the same things. Listen to the same music for the most part. (Musical) artists, it’s kind of just what I’m feeling. It’s about a group of 20 songs.
4. Did you have a role model growing up?
My dad’s always been a role model, so that’s still going.
5. What are you studying in school right now?
I’m a communication major with a business minor. My goal is to try to play professionally after this year. But eventually, long-term I think something in sales, public relations. Something like that.