- IU cornerback Rashard Fant ready to ‘hold on tight’: N-S
- Cornerbacks Holding Each Other to a High Standard: IUHoosiers.com
- Devine Redding doesn't let anything slow him down: CNHI
- Two football walk-ons earn scholarships: IDS
- Countdown to Kickoff: 12 Days (Jayme Thompson and Zander Diamont): Hoosier Huddle
- Bryant named preseason first team All-American: IDS
- Indiana’s Connor Qualifies for 10m Platform Semifinal at Rio Olympics: IUHoosiers.com
- Kelsie Ahbe Closes Out Her Olympic Debut: IUHoosiers.com
- McGinn: Spriggs, Murphy had different outcomes: Sheboygan Press
- Redskins vs. Jets: Three up, three down: Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Lakers Announce Additions to Coaching Staff: NBA.com
Hoosier Newsstand, Aug. 20
Peegs.com Top Stories
OG Anunoby out indefinitely with knee injuryIndiana sophomore forward OG Anunoby will be out indefinitely after suffering a knee injury on Wednesday night at Penn State, IU said tonight.
Ellison thrilled to get Indiana offerOhio RB Morgan Ellison spoke to Peegs.com about how excited he is to land an offer from the Hoosiers.
Indiana to host Big Ten baseball tournamentFor the first time ever Indiana will host the eight-team Big Ten baseball tournament.
If Anunoby's out, how does IU manage?How does Indiana manage the expected absence of OG Anunoby? We take a look at where his minutes may go whether it is a short or extended recovery following his injury last night at…
Coach Crean Verbatim: at Penn StatePeegs.com has the transcript of what IU head coach Tom Crean said after Indiana's 78-75 win at Penn State last night.