In the next issue of CN Magazine:
- Our main feature this month focuses on former ISU All-American Jeff Grayer, who returned to Ames this fall to finish his degree and help the men's basketball program recover from one of the saddest chapters in its history.
- A comprehensive preview of Bill Fennelly's women's basketball team, which is trying to rebound from a rare losing campaign.
- Wide receiver Lane Danielsen, a former walk-on that is poised to shatter the career receiving record at ISU, is the subject of our cover story.
- There's a changing of the guard going on in men's basketball thanks to freshmen point guards Will Blalock and Curtis Stinson, and we'll introduce Cyclone Nation to the foundation of Wayne Morgan's program.
- Our publisher gazes into his crystal ball to give us the 10 stories he'd like to see become the big ISU sports news in 2004.
- Plus, we'll have our updated recruiting Hot List, media roundtable, Marty Gallagher's latest column, and winter sports preview.
If you're not already a subscriber to the only publication in America exclusively devoted to coverage of ISU sports and recruiting, and would like to be, click on this link to make sure you conveniently get our December issue in the mail: