On September 23rd, Iowa State travels to historic West Point to take on Army in a nationally-televised football game, and you can be there! CycloneNation's Steve Deace is hosting a trip to the U.S. Military Academy for the big game, and a select number of seats are available for you to join us for the trip now.
Your West Point Gameday Trip will include:
- Round trip airfare on United Airlines from Des Moines to LaGaurdia. Flight leaves September 22nd from Des Moines at 10:38 a.m. and arrives in New York City at 4:05 p.m. You return home on September 24th. Flight leaves New York City at 12:05 p.m. and arrives in Des Moines at 4:05 p.m.
- Round trip transportation from airport to hotel.
- Two night stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, which is located in the heart of Times Square.
- Your choice to tickets to a Broadway show (either The Lion King or Phantom of the Opera) on Thursday night.
- Roundtrip transportation from New York City to West Point for the game.
- A two-hour, guided tour of West Point that includes the parade of cadets.
Game tickets are not included. Trip costs $925 (double occupancy) or $855 (triple occupancy). A non-refundable $150 deposit will hold your seat on the trip, with the balance due on August 1st. Payment can be made via check, Visa, or Mastercard.