- Morgan said that his team played hard enough to win but not effective enough on defense.
- Morgan said that his team had many chances to win the game but he gave Texas A&M credit for making the plays that they needed to make in order to win the game.
- Morgan said at the end of the game his team was trying to foul but couldn't get it done.
- Morgan said that the loss was a very tough loss.
- Morgan wanted to wait until he looked at the tape on Sunday to evaluate the mistakes that were made by his team.
- Morgan commented on the effort of Curtis Stinson and said that he was proud of the way his guard played.
Morgan said that towards the end
of the game, A&M tried to isolate Will Blalock. Morgan said that it didn't
- Morgan simply pointed out the shooting percentages (A&M 58.2%, ISU 46.8%). He then went on to say, "game, set, match."
- Morgan said that A&M center Joseph Jones was the most physical, strongest center in the Big 12.