This is our way of spreading the word about the Cyclone Gridiron Club and making money that will go directly to the Cyclone football program. Enjoy the great football atmosphere and awesome bar-b-q pork sandwiches!
1. Location: Located in Lot S-4 (near the south entrance to the stadium). Look for the Gridiron tent (40' x 60') with the Cyclone Gridiron banner with the Gridiron Flag flying nearby.
2. Time: The Gridiron Grillers start serving food 2-3 hours before kickoff.
3. Remote Broadcasts. Each week KASI Radio (1430 AM) and 100.3 The Bus broadcast Pre-Game shows from the Gridiron Tent. KASI is on the air for two hours starting four hours before Kickoff. The first hour of the Cyclone Pre-Game show starts 2 hours before Kickoff.
4. Parents Club. The Gridiron Tent is also the gathering place for the parents of the football players.
5. 50-50 Raffle. There is a 50-50 raffle each week which means there will be two winners sharing equally 100% of the pot we receive the day of the game: the winning ticket holder and Cyclone Football. This is a fun way to help raise money for Cyclone Football. NO NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.
6. Merchandise. Gridiron hats, flags, T-shirts, golf towels, AND DVDs of football highlights (a B&G Production).
PLEASE COME JOIN
Tailgates are one of the many events and activities sponsored by the Cyclone Gridiron Club. (CGC) is an official support group recognized by the Iowa State University Department of Athletics. The CGC mission is to contribute to the advancement of Cyclone Football.