We don't ask how he knows what he knows, but it just happens to turn out that he knows.
His latest offering is in the HN Clubhouse, the members only portion of this website: CLICK HERE
Here is what is on tap here at HawkeyeNation.com over the course of the next six weeks alone:
* The Big Ten Kickoff Luncheon takes place the first week of August. We will have interviews with coaches from around the league and other bits and pieces that are gleaned from that gathering each year.
* Iowa Football Media Day is set for Tuesday, August 10th. HawkeyeNation.com will have wall to wall coverage of this event in the same 'standard setting' way we have done over the past four years. No other news sources has provided more complete coverage of this event than HawkeyeNation.com over the past four years combined, and this year will be no exception.
Player and coaches interviews, photos and much more is what you can expect. We will have fresh Q & A sessions on the website each and every day, leading up to our August 31st game week coverage of Kirk Ferentz's press conference, game week player interviews, and more from Rob Howe, formerly of the Iowa City Press Citizen, who is entering his second year as Senior Writer for HawkeyeNation.com and Hawkeye Nation, the Magazine, and Jon Miller, Publisher and Founder of HawkeyeNation.com and Hawkeye Nation, the magazine.
* Starting Monday, September 6th, HawkeyeNation.com will welcome back its good friend Chuck Hartlieb. The former All Big Ten Hawkeye QB will be joining HawkeyeNation.com for the third straight year with his 'Monday Morning Quarterback' segment, breaking down the most recent Hawkeye football game and looking ahead to the next game.
* We will also have a special 'Pre Season' interview with Hartlieb in the days leading up to the season to get his thoughts on what he expects to see out of the 2004 Iowa Hawkeyes.
* Along the way and through next February, HN.com staff, including Josh Clark, the most seasoned recruiting analyst covering Iowa Hawkeye recruiting, will keep you advised on late breaking commitments and prospect updates.
For those of you who are already plugged into HawkeyeNation.com's subscriber services, you are set to receive all of this coverage. If you have yet to subscribe, this is the perfect time to climb on board. Plus, as an added bonus, if you subscribe to our $99 annual package, you will receive all of our stories, recruiting updates and each and every story published on the Insiders Network, PLUS an annual subscription to Hawkeye Nation, the magazine. If you subscribe before July 31st, you will receive our 2004 Iowa Football Preview Magazine as your first issue.
Here is the link to subscribe:
You can try us out free for seven days with no obligation.
This subscription is the perfect gift for yourself or that Hawkeye fanatic in your family that cannot get enough information on the Hawkeyes.
HawkeyeNation.com is the most visited Independent news source covering the Iowa Hawkeyes of all time, having received more than 100,000,000 page views in its history. HN the magazine broke Insiders subscription records for a start up magazine last year and is on pace for an even bigger 2004.
For those of you already on board, we want to thank you for your support. For those of you who are considering a subscription, there has never been a better time to become a part of the Hawkeye Nation.