- A full recap of what took place during spring practice and how it will impact Iowa on the field in 2005
- Complete breakdown of Iowa's projected offensive and defensive two deep, with our ‘sleeper' impact player picks and other player prognostications
- Features on Iowa players
- ‘Forecast 2005' section, complete with our predictions for this season as well as input from you, the Iowa Hawkeye fans
- Previews of Iowa's 10 opponents for the 2005 season as well as an overall assessment of the Big Ten conference
- Recap of the 2005 NFL Draft as it pertains to the Hawkeyes
- Feature on the impact of Instant Replay in the college game
- Column by ABC Commentator Gary Danielson, a monthly feature for the 2005-2006 college football season
- Scout.com's first ever Top 25 poll, as voted upon by Scout.com's magazine publishers
- Class of 2006 Recruiting Feature & a recruiting ‘Hot List' from Josh Clark
- Feature on William A. Krause, one of the most generous supporters in the history of Iowa athletics as well as a man with deep Hawkeye roots and ties to the Evashevski era…you won't want to miss this feature
- Columns from Jon Miller, Rob Howe and Marty Gallagher
And much, much more, not to mention the keepsake cover shot of Iowa Head Coach Kirk Ferentz.
Simply put, no other preseason magazine will have as much Hawkeye related content as you will find in Hawkeye Nation's 2005 Hawkeye Football Preview.
We are extremely excited about the upcoming publishing season, our third, that begins with issue. Not only will this issue be 48-pages, but we expect that every issue from now on will at least be 48-pages in length, something that come at no additional cost to the consumer. So for those of you who are already subscribers to the magazine, you will be getting more than what was promised to you.
For those of you that have not yet subscribed to the magazine, now is the perfect time to jump on board and start your subscription at the beginning of our publishing cycle and what is going to be the more information packed issue of HN ever.
There are three ways you can receive our magazine and/or our premium website content, but new orders must be processed no later than May 10th, 2005 in order to receive the football preview issue.
The first is for those of you that want to ‘walk before you run'. We have a three month subscription that will get our football preview into your hands, plus provide you access to the website all summer long. It's the 3 Month option for just $29.95.
The next is the magazine only subscription for $39.95. That gives you 10 issues of Hawkeye Nation, the magazine, PLUS Scout.com's award winning Recruiting Guides in both the Fall and Spring.
For those of you that want it all, we have made that possible. For $99.95, you will receive 10 issues of Hawkeye Nation plus the fall and spring Recruiting Guides, PLUS you will have access to every story that is published on HawkeyeNation.com as well as the entire Scout.com network, the network with the greatest reach in the genre by nearly a factor of two to one, according to Neilsen NetRatings. That includes each and every recruiting story, as well as access to HawkeyeNation.com's 'Members Only' message board, The HN Clubhouse. That is where the hard hitting and inside information is posted before you see it anywhere else.
For information these packages, CLICK HERE
2005 promises to be a great year for the Iowa Hawkeyes, as well as another great year for HawkeyeNation.com and Hawkeye Nation, the magazine. For the thousands of you who are already subscribers, we thank you very much for your support.
And for those of you who have yet to give us a try…now is the time.