#3 Penn State Nittany Lions 9-0 (5-0)
Iowa Hawkeyes 5-4 (2-3)
- 6 Questions with the HN Staff
- Iowa/Penn St : A look at the Stats
- Iowa/Penn St Simulation Results
- Iowa/Penn St Simulation Photos
- Iowa/Penn St Simulation Video
Interesting Notes (AKA, stuff to make you sound cool at your tailgate)
- Penn State leads the overall series 11-9, but Iowa has won 6 of the last 8 meetings, including five straight from 2000-2004.
- Joe Paterno was born in 1926, less than a month after the death of Harry Houdini, when gas was 18 cents per gallon.
- Kirk Ferentz went to high school in Upper St. Clair, PA, about 3 hours from State College.
- In his career, Evan Royster hasn't carred the ball more than 21 times. This year, he hasn't carried it more than 19 times. He has been held under 100 yards 4 times this season.
- Among the top 19 scoring defense teams, Iowa has allowed the most field goals, with 12. Penn State has allowed 8.
- Daryll Clark went to high school at Ursuline High Schooil in Youngstown, Ohio. He faced at least two current Hawkeyes in his senior year. Derrell Johnson-Koulianos and Cardinal-Mooney won their match-up 55-27 and Bradley Fletcher and Liberty won their match-up 6-0.
- Wayne St. Pregame: Jarryd Cole
- Wayne St. Pregame: Anthony Tucker
- Wayne St. Pregame: Matt Gatens
- Wayne St. Pregame: Jeff Peterson
- Wayne State Pregame: Todd Lickliter
- PSU Week: Tony Moeaki
- PSU Week: A.J. Edds (Free)
- PSU Week: Ricky Stanzi
- PSU Week: Bradley Fletcher (Free)
- PSU Week: Matt Kroul
- Illinois Postgame: Kirk Ferentz OTS (Free)
- Illinois Postgame: Kirk Ferentz (Free_
- Ricky Stanzi
- Mitch King
- Brett Greenwood (Free)
- Bradley Fletcher (Free)
- Andy Brodell
- Chad Geary (Free)
- Matt Kroul
- Bryan Bulaga (Free)
- Shonn Greene (Free)
- MMQB with Jared Clauss
- Big 10, Iowa Bowl Projections
- Howe: Hawks Take a Step Back
- Rob Report - Illinois
- Hawks Lose Another Close One
- Rick Stanzi Q&A
- A.J. Edds Q&A
- Todd Lickliter Q&A
- PSU Week: Kirk on the Side
- Post Illinois: Kirk Ferentz Q&A
- Post Illinois: Rick Stanzi Q&A
- Post Illinois: Shonne Green Q&A