Registration for the clinic is from 9 a.m.-9:45 a.m. in the south end of Allen Fieldhouse, and the cost is $55. Included in the registration fee is an official clinic T-shirt, a 2003-04 KU basketball calendar and a ticket to the Binghamton game on Dec. 29. Parents can purchase extra tickets at the registration table.
Parents should be aware of the following things:
- Make checks payable to Bill Self Basketball Clinic, and please have checks made out prior to your arrival
- Do NOT bring your own ball
- Autograph/picture session is for participants only
- Bring your own camera
- Only one item can be autographed per clinic participant
- Parents are welcome to observe the clinic from the upper level, then take pictures on the court from 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m..
- Please pick up children promptly at 12:45 p.m.
For more information on the clinic, interested parties should call the basketball office at 785-864-3056.
2003 Kansas Basketball Holiday Clinic Schedule
9-9:45 a.m. Registration
9:45-11:45 a.m. Fundamental Instruction
11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Autograph and Picture Session
12:45 p.m. Close