KU caught on its Heels (KU Sports)
Teacher Roy Williams didn't rap pupil Matt Doherty on the knuckles with a ruler on Wednesday night. In fact, it was the student who administered some discipline to his mentor.
Carolina kicks KU (Wichita Eagle)
Now we know why Roy Williams didn't want to play North Carolina, how it was hard to go against old friends and his alma mater. But maybe that's not the only reason the Kansas coach wanted to avoid those oh-so-very-young Tar Heels.
Loss pains Kansas (Hawk Zone)
If your family Thanksgiving dinner takes a turn for the dysfunctional today, don't despair. It probably won't be as much of a disaster as Wednesday's Kansas-North Carolina reunion was for the Jayhawks.
Heels shock Kansas (Inside Carolina) One year and 11 days after an eight-point loss at home to Hampton started the worst season in North Carolina's magnificent basketball history, the restoration process of Tar Heel basketball appears in full swing.
Williams left embarassed (Gaston Gazette)
Roy Williams' face grew bright red the louder he roared at his players. His hands moved up and down. His head bobbed back and forth. In short, the Kansas coach looked a little like North Carolina coach Matt Doherty on Wednesday night. Other Articles:
- Carolina Blooms (News Record)
- Duherty "uncomfortable" at the end (KU Sports)
- Thad's post game thoughts (Inside Carolina)
- KU loses to Tar Heels (KU Sports)
- Bookend upsets at NIT (ESPN)
- Heels rock, then shock Kansas (Journal Now)
- Carolina cruises (News Observer)
- Heels light up Broadway; Rip Jayhawks (Tar Heel Blue)
- NC thumps Jayhawks (KC Star)