Kansas forward Nick Collison (4) and Wyoming forward Joe Ries (25) battle for a rebound during the first half. Kansas entered the game ranked 12th in the nation. (AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)
Though the weather made it feel like home for the Cowboys, the Jayhawks weren't quite so hospitable.
Nick Collison scored early and often, tallying his 28 points on 10-12 shooting from the floor. He also added another double-double to his career total, as he grabbed 11 rebounds - including four on the offensive end.
Here's some more quick hits from the boxscore, and there are plenty of highlights to choose from:
- Hinrich - 19 points, 7-13 from the floor and 4-6 from behind the 3-point line.
- Graves - Another double-double for the recent starting big man, grabbing 10 boards and scoring 14 points on 56% shooting from the floor. Graves also was Kansas' leading shot blocker, swatting 3 from inside.
- Langford - He's automatic, folks. 5-7 from the field, 16 points for the night.
- Miles - What a night for the sophomore. Aaron led the team in steals (5), assists (8) and still managed to knock in 14 points, including 2-3 from behind the arc.
Leading scorer for the Cowboys was Donta Richardson with 29.
Check back with Phog.net for links and further info on this victory.
Boxscore and Other Info
- Complete boxscore from Yahoo Sports
- The Jayhawks improve to 12-3 overall and remain 2-0 in conference play.
- KU's next game is at home vs. Kansas State on Saturday, January 15. Gametime is 7:00 pm (CST), with TV coverage provided by Jayhawk TV.
- Discussion about this win is available at Phog Net Talk.