- KU will have trouble limiting KSU quicker guards from getting good looks (45.1%)
- Heinrich is the only consistent threat from 3--and he has trouble creating his own shots (23.5%)
- At least we don't have to watch Boschee anymore, and crack baby Gooden is gone. However, Spock is still around. (12.4%)
- Can we make this a slugfest? Last year, in the big 12 champ. game OU just came out and took the game to them, and MAN did KU get flustrated (9.8%)
- Collison is a stud but can be contained. (9.2%)
Thanks to the Wildcat fans for letting us play along.