1. Anthony Epps, 1995 vs. LSU
Although it's never gotten much fanfare, perhaps overshadowed by the eye-popping 127-80 final score itself, Epps scored 15 points, dished out 13 assists and committed only one turnover in the Wildcats' epic beatdown of Dale Brown's Tigers. He had plenty of good passing options. Six UK players scored in double figures, led by Tony Delk with 27 points and Rodrick Rhodes with 17. It even featured perhaps the most memorable night of Chris Harrison's career as the little-used reserve guard pumped in 16 points. But here's the kicker that makes this one of the most remarkable nights for any point guard: Epps did it in 18 minutes of play off the bench. Yep. The guy was in the game for less than one half and was involved with at least 41 points on the scoreboard, and that's not considering assists on 3-pointers. Epps, always a BBN favorite, also had a six-point, 12-assist, six-steal game in the 1995-96 season against Marshall.
2. John Wall, 2009 vs. UNC-Asheville
Wall actually holds the UK single-game record of 16 assists from another game during his lone season with the Cats, but best all-around performance was in a 94-57 win over UNC-Asheville at Rupp Arena. In only 26 minutes of action, Wall scored 12 points, dished out 14 assists, committed only one turnover and recorded six steals. DeMarcus Cousins was a big beneficiary of Wall's "dimes," scoring a game-high 24 points, while Patrick Patterson and Darnell Dodson added 17 and 15, respectively. Wall wasn't the only one in a sharing mood that night as Kentucky assisted on an impressive 28 of 36 field goals. Wall's assists and steals from that game are both tied for third in UK history. His 6.5 assists per game average is a school record that Ulis is threatening during his fantastic 2015-16 campaign.
3. Roger Harden, 1985 vs. Tennessee
On Senior Day at Rupp Arena, Kentucky rolled to a 92-67 win over the Volunteers as Kenny Walker pumped in 33 points for the Cats. Most of those came courtesy of Harden, who finished with 10 points, 12 assists and no turnovers while playing 32 minutes in the romp. Harden also made sure to look out for his senior honorees on that day, helping Bret Bearup and Troy McKinley combine for 19 points. Harden's name doesn't come up in many historical UK point guard discussions, but he finished his career with a solid 2.24 assist-to-turnover ratio. His 232 assists in 1985-86 still rank No. 2 all-time at UK behind Wall's 241 in 2009-10.
- Louie Dampier: 42 points, 9 rebounds in 1966 win at Vanderbilt (Predates official assists category)
- Kyle Macy: 22 points and 10 assists in 1980 win over Tennessee
- Dirk Minniefield: 10 points, 14 assists vs No. 4 Villanova in 1982 game
- Dicky Beal: 8 points, 14 assists, 2 steals in 1984 NCAA Tournament win over BYU
- Sean Woods: 17 points, 11 assists and 8 rebounds in 1991 win at Ole Miss
- Travis Ford: 12 points, 15 assists in 1993 matchup with EKU
- Wayne Turner: 17 points, 11 assists, 3 steals in 1998 win at Tennessee
- Cliff Hawkins: 21 points, 11 assists in 2004 win at South Carolina
- Rajon Rondo: 14 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals in 2005 win over High Point
- Tyler Ulis: 20 points, 10 assists, 6 steals in 2016 win over Ole Miss