2. Rising star QB Braxton Miller of Ohio was one of those who showed up and he indicated he was impressed with UK's facilities and schedule. Look for UK to offer soon like many others already have.
3. Seneca junior DaMarcus Smith was also there. Threw for 3,400 yards as a sophomore. Good prospect.
4. Quarterback Patrick Coyne of Ohio also there and looked good.
5. Former UK quarterbacks Freddie Maggard and Pookie Jones were offering instructions. So was Sherman Lewis, who has four Super Bowl rings and coached Jerry Rice.
6. Huge plus for UK as players got to see the facilities.
7. Huge plus for high school football to get in the workouts.
8. "While we are not tied to UK, there's no doubt UK's success helped us," said Hockman, who also had a camp here last year and plans to keep doing one each year now.
9. Because of NCAA rules, no UK coaches were allowed to be there.