Farley, Rondo and Lofton display skills
Manual High School played host to the top middle and high school players in the Commonwealth of Kentucky on Saturday at the 2003 Executive Inn All-Star Classic. The Classic consisted of nine all star games ranging from the classes of 2006-07 to this year's graduating seniors and included Rajon Rondo, Terrance Farley, Chris Lofton, Guy Ngarndi, Patrick Elliot, Ross Neltner, Maurice Grintner and many more.
Of special interest, 6'10 University of Louisville commit Terrance Farley played outstanding and showed vastly improved skills at the offensive end and was certainly a standout in the class of 2004 All Star game. Also of note, several members of the Louisville basketball team were on hand to watch Farley, Rondo and Lofton in action, including Francisco Garcia, Taquan Dean, and Ellis Myles.
ITV was on hand nearly all day for the action and over the course the next few days will bring you insightful reviews from the Executive Inn Classic.
- Introduction, photos and analysis of the city of Louisville's and Kentucky's top 8th and 9th grade prospects.
- Player reviews from nearly every game and class at the classic.
- Exclusive photos and video clips of Terrance Farley, Chris Lofton and Rajon Rondo.
- Game review and player analysis from the Class of 2004 game, including Farley, Lofton and Rondo, each of whom played outstanding basketball.
- Tidbits and interesting notes from around the gym.