- Louisville visited Scout.com's No. 1 rated cornerback prospect on Friday. A five-star prospect, Hargreaves father is an assistant coach on Skip Holtz' staff at South Florida and the Bulls will be hard to beat for the elite 5'10, 185 pound corner.
Courtney Miggins, DE, Lithonia (GA) Miller Grove
- Sherrone Moore paid the 6'5, 245 pound three-star defensive lineman a visit last week and Louisville extended a scholarship offer this week. Miller now holds three offers from Louisville, Mississippi State and Ball State. Miggins recorded 40 tackles and eight sacks as a junior.
Richard Benjamin, WR, Tampa (FL) Bay Tech
- One of the top wide receiver prospects in the Sunshine state, Benjamin, 6'1, 185 with 4.3 forty speed, contemplated a commitment to Florida this spring but held off. With a host of BCS scholarships lined up, Louisville extended an offer Friday.
Naim Mustafaa, DE, Alpharetta (GA) HS
- One of the top defensive lineman in the nation, Mustafaa holds a bunch of scholarship offers. Georgia and Georgia Tech are the leaders for the four-star prospect, but Louisville extended an offer this week.
- One of the top wide receivers in the nation, LeMay, a three-star prospect, holds more than 30 offers. The talented LeMay cut his list to ten schools this week and Louisville is still in contention with Tennessee, Ohio State, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Georgia and Clemson. Scout.com's Chad Simmons reports that LeMay plans to narrow his list to five schools later this month.
Juwaan Williams, WR/CB, Tucker (GA) HS
- Louisville assistant Sherrone Moore visited Williams last week at Tucker High School, the same program that produced current UofL wide receiver Jarrett Davis. Though he's ranked a three-star WR by Scout.com, Louisville is recruiting the speedy Williams to play corner. Florida State, Georgia Tech and Vanderbilt are the leaders, but Williams recently told Scout.com that South Carolina, Louisville and Clemson are still in the mix.