Wake Forest has won six games and is already bowl eligible this season.
Louisville is preparing for the Demon Deacons and U of L coach Bobby Petrino said they're "much improved" from recent years, noting a lot of the players are back from the last two years.
"They're a good football team," Petrino said.
Cardinal Authority has you covered on all of the takes of the game.
Here's a look at five players to watch when the Demon Deacons meet the Cardinals:
1. Marquel Lee, Sr., Linebacker - The 6-foot-3, 240-pound Lee leads the team with 71 tackles, including 13 tackles for a loss and five sacks. He's started 33 straight games for Wake Forest and has forced three fumbles. He's a very good MIKE linebacker.
2. Jessie Bates, Fr., Strong Safety - The redshirt freshman has been sensational in the secondary this season. He's the second-leading tackler on the team with 63 and leads the Demon Deacons with five interceptions. He has a nose for the ball.
3. Tyler Hayworth, Sr., Offensive Line - Hayworth has started 22 straight games and 30 during his career and at 6-foot-4, 325 pounds is a solid offensive guard on the left side of the line.
4. Thomas Brown, Sr., Rover - The 6-foot-3, 225-pound Brown is all over the field on the defensive side of the ball - hence the rover. He has 45 tackles, 3.5 tackles for a loss, 1.5 sacks, three QB hurries and three pass breakups.
5. Cam Serigne, Jr., Tight end - He's more of a blocking tight end at 6-foot-3, 250 pounds but does have 19 catches for 257 yards and one TD.
Close to the five - Wake Forest has a really good kicker in Mike Weaver. The junior has hit 13 of 17 field goals and is perfect on 21 extra points. He's hit two 46-yard field goals.null