It's rivalry week.
The Louisville Cardinals will host Kentucky on Saturday at noon in Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.
The Wildcats are already bowl eligible coming into the game, the first time that UK will go to a bowl game since 2010. Louisville has won five straight games in the series between the two schools.
Cardinal Authority has you covered on all of the takes of the game. Here's a look at five players to watch when the Wildcats meet the Cardinals:
Here are five players to watch:
1. Boom Williams, Jr., Running back - Williams ranks seventh nationally and second in the SEC in yards per carry at 7.3 and is averaging 97.5 yards a game this season. Williams is now 7th on UK's all-time rushing list with 2,413 yards.
2. Benny Snell, Fr., Running back - Snell has 10 touchdowns, which is the most ever by a UK freshman. He has rushed for 1,096 yards on the season, which broke Moe Williams' school record for yards as a freshman.
3. Mike Edwards, So., Safety - Edwards leads all SEC defensive backs with 87 tackles; he has four tackles for a loss, one interception and nine pass break ups on the season.
4. Jordan Jones, So., Linebacker - Jones leads the team with nine QB hurries, is third in the SEC in tackles per game at 8.2 a game. He averages 5.6 solo tackles a game and he missed much of the Tennessee game when the Wildcats couldn't contain Joshua Dobbs.
5. Josh Allen, So., Linebacker - Allen is solid in the middle for the Wildcats. He has a team-high 6.5 sacks and eight tackles for a loss and has four forced fumbles. He has 53 tackles on the season.