Toast the Tigers
Presented by the Bengal Belles
Join us for wine, food and great company as we raise our glasses to Toast the Tigers of all LSU Sports!
Thursday, August 28th
7 p.m. - 9 p.m. (Doors open at 7:00 p.m.)
Tickets are $30.00 each and available at Carol Ami
142 Lee Drive
The event will be held at the Cox Communications Academic Center for Student Athletes on the LSU Campus.
There will be a Silent Auction
7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
A partial list of items available for bid in the Silent Auction...
- David Toms Autographed Golf Bag
- "LSU Tiger Country" Print by Betty Malone from Acadian Art
- University Club – Round of Golf for 4
- 4 Cypress Knees Art Work from Bonnie Marchand
- Black & White Photograph of "Mike IV" by Mark Rayner
- "Home Run to Omaha" Photograph by Dr. Phillip Cancilleri
Plus… three exclusive packages
- Online Bid Item No. 1 - Two (2) sideline passes to be with the LSU cheerleaders at a 2003 LSU Home Football game. An autographed official LSU megaphone will be given as a memento of this Saturday night in Tiger Stadium! Game will be determined after auction is complete.
- Online Bid Item No. 2 - Two (2) courtside passes to be with the LSU cheerleaders at a Women's Basketball game. An autographed official LSU megaphone will be given as a memento of the game! Game will be determined after auction is complete.
- Online Bid Item No. 3 - Two (2) dugout passes with the LSU Lady Tigers Softball Team at a non-conference home game. Winners of this auction item cannot be of high school/college (prospect) age and legally sit in the dugout. Game will be determined after auction is complete.
For additional information, contact Lee Killett Rayner at firstname.lastname@example.org or the organization website at www.BengalBelles.org.