* Scholarship offer
1. QB Ryan Perrilloux 6-2, 207, 4.6 Reserve-East St. John
Tidbits: One of the top quarterbacks in the country with over 45 offers… Accounted for more than 6,000 yards of offense and 75 touchdowns over the last two years…*LSU, *Fla., *USC, *Texas, *Florida St., N.C. State, Miami
2. ATH Lucas Taylor 6-0, 180, 4.4 Carencro
Tidbits: More than 3,100 yards of total offense and 29 scores as a junior…Big play potential any time he touches the ball…Will play receiver in college…LSU leads, *Florida St., *Miami, *Ole Miss and *Oklahoma St
3. DE Alfred Jones 6-3, 240, 4.8 New Orleans-St. Augustine
Tidbits: Has good quickness and good technique…Plays with a lot of emotion and very physical…Finished with 11 sacks and 89 tackles last season…*Miami and *UCLA leads *LSU, *Florida St., *Ole Miss, *Oklahoma St. and *West Virginia
4. RB Antonio Robinson 6-2, 195, 4.5 Winnfield
Tidbits: Runs well between the tackles and has the moves to get outside and break it…One of the top running backs in the South…Rushed for over 1,600 yards and 16 touchdowns during the 2003 season…LSU commitment
5. S Chris Keys 6-2, 205, 4.5 Port Barre
Tidbits: A big physical safety who hits hard and covers a lot of ground…Two-way starter…Responsible for 1,290 yards of offense and 17 touchdowns at quarterback and 57 tackles and seven picks at safety…LSU commitment
6. DE/LB Alonzo Horton 6-3, 210 4.65 New Orleans-Abramson
7. DT Rashad Roussell 6-2, 260, 4.9 Hahnville
Tidbits: Very quick and physical in the trenches…305-bench/515-squat… Reminds many of former Georgia Tech and East St. John defensive end Greg Gathers…*Colorado, *Miss. St., *West Virginia, LSU, Alabama, Auburn and Oklahoma
8. DT/DE Rudy Odom 6-5, 265, 5.1 Mandeville-Fontainebleau
Tidbits: Has emerged as one of the top defensive linemen in the state…Plays with a high motor and very quick off the ball…65 tackles, 5 sacks and 27 quarterback hurries last season…*Virginia Tech, *Auburn, *Oklahoma St., LSU, Ole Miss, UCLA, Georgia
9. RB Kendrick Perry 6-2, 210, 4.5 Amite
Tidbits: A big bruising back that can take it the distance at any time…Great vision and good moves…Rushed for 2,500 yards and 36 scores over the last two seasons…*Texas A&M, LSU, Miami, Texas and Florida
10. CB Chris Hawkins 6-1, 180, 4.5 Walker
Tidbits: Good size and very athletic…He is very aggressive and just the type of corner Saban is looking for…Played mostly running back as a sophomore part of his junior year and rushed for 2,400 yards…LSU commitment
11. S/LB Gary Riggs 6-3, 205, 4.5 Jennings
Tidbits: Starts at quarterback and free safety…Very athletic and knows how to play the game…Could play linebacker in college…75 tackles and 3 interceptions last season… LSU leads Florida, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma and Ole Miss
12. S/LB Nick Harris 6-3, 210, 4.6 Alexandria
Tidbits: Covers a lot of ground and has great instincts…Could play linebacker at the next level because of his size and quickness…All-State last season after picking off 10 passes…LSU leads *Texas A&M, *Michigan St, Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss
13. LB Derry Beckwith 6-1, 210, 4.5 Baton Rouge-Parkview Baptist
Tidbits: Brings a lot of speed to the game and is very intelligent…Is a perfect fit for LSU's system because he is physical and covers from sideline-to-sideline…LSU commitment
14. TE Selvish Capers 6-5, 249, 4.7 New Orleans-At. Augustine
Tidbits: Has the speed to stretch defenses and will only get bigger…Could move to offensive tackle or defensive end once he reports to college… Georgia Tech leads LSU, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, *Indiana and *Ole Miss
15. FB/LB Steven Korte 6-2, 235, 4.6 Mandeville-Fontainebleau
Tidbits: Very impressive at fullback and linebacker…Expected to get a shot on offense first…A great combination of size, speed and strength…Rushed for 1,213 yards and 13 scores last season and averaged 11 yards a carry…LSU commitment
16. DT Lyle Hitt 6-3, 280, 5.0 Baton Rouge-Parkview Baptist
Tidbits: Plays defensive end in high school but will move inside at LSU… Versatile enough to play fullback and tight end ...Very strong and plays with great technique… LSU commitment
17. WR Laterryal Savoy 6-3, 200, 4.5 Mamou
Tidbits: Has a great frame and catches everything in sight…Could also play safety at the next level…Runs good routes and has tons of potential…*Michigan, LSU, Nebraska, Auburn, Florida
18. DE/LB Zack Schreiber 6-2, 215, 4.6 Shreveport-Evangel
Tidbits: Plays defensive end/outside linebacker…Logged 75 tackles, 15 sacks and 28 tackles for a loss as a junior…Good speed and strength that makes him tough to block …*Texas Tech leads LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, Ohio St., and Oklahoma
19. S Patrick Trahan 6-2, 200, 4.5 New Orleans-St. Augustine
Tidbits: A tremendous hitter in the secondary with good cover skills…Covers a lot of ground and has a good knowledge of the game…Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Miami, Oklahoma, Nebraska, USC
20. OL Bradley Guillory 6-3, 300 Carencro
Tidbits: Plays tackle now but a guard at the next level…Good combination of size, speed and agility…First team All-State as a junior…Benches 375 pounds and squats 475…LSU leads Auburn, Miami, Florida St., Ole Miss, Alabama
21. RB Clifford Hawkins 5-10, 205, 4.5 New Orleans-L.W. Higgins
Tidbits: Plays quarterback but runs out of the shotgun a lot…Great field vision and excellent moves in the open field…Rushed for 1,480 yards and 33 TDs last season …LSU, Stanford, Auburn, Oklahoma St., Alabama, Texas A&M
22. WR Brian Jackson 6-3, 190, 4.5 Baton Rouge-Woodlawn
Tidbits: Big athletic receiver with good hands…Runs good routes and is a hard worker on and off the field…LSU, Florida, Texas, Texas A&M, Auburn, Alabama, Florida St., Georgia
23. QB Sean Santos 6-0, 185, 4.7 New Orleans-Holy Cross
Tidbits: Very smart and always seems to know where to go with the ball…One of the state's top passers since his sophomore year…Threw for 5,797 yards and 66 touchdowns in three years…Southern Miss, LSU, Alabama, Miami, Nebraska
24. QB Brian Babin 6-4, 210, 4.9 St. Amant
Tidbits: Good size and can make all of the throws… Threw for over 2,600 yards and tossed 23 scores as a junior…Also a standout baseball player… Ole Miss, LSU, Florida, La. Tech, Tulane.
25. DE Matt Slocum 6-5, 250, 4.8 West Monroe
Tidbits: Very quick release off the line…Opens up things for others because of the constant double-teams he draws…55 tackles and 7 sacks last year…Miami, Florida, LSU, Ole Miss, Colorado, Texas A&M, Notre Dame
26. OL Marcus Washington 6-4, 295 Alexandria-Bolton
Tidbits: Very strong and plays with good technique…Could play either tackle or guard at the next level…LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Texas, Tulane
27. LB Kevin O'Neal 6-2, 210, 4.6 New Orleans-Warren Easton
Tidbits: Good speed and loves to hit…Can play inside or outside in the future…Brings a lot of athletic ability to the table…LSU, Florida, Miami, Auburn, Oklahoma, Tennessee.
28. OL Eric Block 6-3, 265 New Orleans-Jesuit
Tidbits: Block was a big reason Jesuit had one of the leading rushers in America last season…A good guard prospect because of his ability to get out and pull…Alabama, Nebraska, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Oklahoma St.
29. DT Seth Adams 6-3, 285, 5.2 New Orleans-St. Augustine
Tidbits: Very good at stopping the run and keeping the offensive linemen off the linebackers…Hard worker in the weight room…Clemson, LSU, West Virginia, Miami, Tulane
30. QB Dustin Mitchell 6-4, 227, 4.7 Lutcher
Tidbits: Only played quarterback for one year and set a school record for passing yards in a season with 2,700 yards with 27 scores in 2003…Very athletic and will continue to improve as a passer…Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, Alabama, Tennessee
31. LB Robert Russell 6-2, 210, 4.6 New Orleans-Landry
Tidbits: A good outside linebacker due to his speed and quickness…Coaches love his attacking style…Florida, Texas, Tennessee, UCLA, Michigan, Tulane, Alabama and Southern Miss.
32. OL Ernest Jones 6-5, 337 New Orleans-St. Augustine
Tidbits: Plays right tackle and is very light on his feet for a big man…Good mobility for someone his size…Benches 335 pounds and squats 510…LSU leads Nebraska, Ohio St, Oklahoma and West Virginia.
33. OL Troy Phan 6-5, 310 Monroe-Neville
Tidbits: A complete lineman all the way around…Smart, athletic, strong, and intelligent…Grew up a Florida St. fan so the Seminoles lead LSU, Clemson, Auburn, South Carolina
34. DT Thad Waters 6-2, 280, 5.0 Ruston
35. Ath Jacob Lennox 6-2, 180, 4.5 Baton Rouge-Parkview Baptist
Tidbits: Plays quarterback in a run-oriented offense…2,050 total yards of offense and 28 scores last season (District MVP)… Good looking cornerback prospect due to size, speed and athleticism...LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida St.
36. OL Larry Shappley 6-5, 280 West Monroe
Tidbits: Plays offensive tackle and moves well on the line…Very smart and plays with a lot of emotion…Benches 320 and power cleans 330…LSU, Alabama and Ole Miss lead Tennessee, Nebraska and Texas A&M
37. QB John Hundley 6-3, 215, 4.7 Lafayette-St. Thomas More
Tidbits: A big strong hard-thrower with good touch and good accuracy…Played in seven games last season due to a rotator cuff injury and totaled 834 yards and 10 scores through the air…Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, LSU, Tulane
38. OL Glenn Gibson 6-7, 300 Haughton
Tidbits: Has very good quickness and is very athletic for someone that big…Moves his feet and uses his hands well…Allowed 5 sacks last season for a team that operates mostly out of the shotgun…LSU, Texas A&M, Oklahoma St., Auburn, Alabama.
39. LB Chris Clement 6-1, 235, 4.7 Thibodeaux-E.D. White
Tidbits: Started the season at strong safety but moved to defensive tackle due to injuries…Posted 65 tackles and 7 sacks despite playing out of position…Will play linebacker in 2004…LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, Tulane, Auburn
40. WR Terrance Dunn 6-3, 185, 4.5 Jackson
Tidbits: Good speed and is not afraid to go over the middle…Big threat in a vertical passing game…Auburn, LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, Alabama, Michigan St., West Virginia, Tulane
41. WR Juamorris Stewart 6-3, 190, 4.5 Baton Rouge-Istrouma
Tidbits: Great open field runner and catches the ball well in traffic...Can stretch the field vertically and is very reliable…Will be a four-year starter…LSU leads Notre Dame, Nebraska, Auburn, Alabama, Oklahoma St., Southern Miss.
42. CB Tyson Andrus 6-2, 190, 4.5 Lafayette-Northside
Tidbits: Could play anywhere in the secondary or at receiver…An ideal cornerback due to his size…Picked off 5 passes at corner before switching to quarterback last year after three games...LSU leads Auburn, Florida St., Miami.
43. WR Darren Taylor 6-4, 200, 4.6 River Ridge-John Curtis
Tidbits: A big gifted athlete who does not get the ball thrown his way much because of the running game's success…Good hands and runs disciplined routes…First team All-District last season…LSU, Michigan, UCLA, Colorado, Oklahoma St., Florida, Miami.
44. DE Justin Fulmer 6-4, 260, 4.8 Sterlington
Tidbits: Good size, strength and speed…Has played tackle and end so brings a lot of versatility to the table…Recorded 62 tackles and 11 sacks last season…Ole Miss leads LSU, Arkansas, Nebraska, Florida, TCU
45. OL William Russ 6-5, 318 New Orleans-St. Augustine
Tidbits: A dominant run blocker with good feet and good quickness…Nickname is "IHOP" because of all of his pancake blocks…Benches 285 and squats 465…Miami, USC, UCLA, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU
46. RB Chris Bullock 6-1, 210, 4.5 Destrehan
Tidbits: A big physical back who has the speed to break a long run…Good vision and makes good cuts…The best back to come out of Destrehan since former LSU back Rondell Mealey…LSU, Tulane, Oklahoma, Florida, USC, Michigan, Colorado
47. WR Luke Aubrey 6-4, 210, 4.6 Lafayette-Teurlings Catholic
Tidbits: Wants to play receiver but could grow into a tight end…Very athletic and catches everything…Caught 43 passes for 654 yards and 11 scores as a junior and also made All-State in hoops…LSU, Auburn, Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss
48. DT Cardell Hayes 6-3, 260, 4.8 New Orleans-Warren Easton
Tidbits: Loves the game and plays with a lot of toughness and enthusiasm…Can make plays in the middle but can also run down people…Benches 325 and squats 475…LSU, Florida, Oklahoma St., Oklahoma, Kentucky.
49. LB Rogers Loche 6-0, 220, 4.6 Bastrop
Tidbits: What he lacks in size he makes up for with toughness and determination…Plays with good technique and uses that and his quickness to his advantage…LSU, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi St.
50. QB Darrell Nevis 6-2, 190, 4.75 Marrero-John Ehret
Tidbits: Very poised and can make the tough throws to all parts of the field…Put on a strong showing at the MSL Combine and was second to only Ryan Perrilloux…Florida St., Georgia, LSU, Miami, Texas