"Andraus is very strong and quick for a big man," said Fort Meade head coach Mike Hayde. "He is very athletic as well. Andraus is a big reason why we had so much success last season."
Fort Meade lost to North Florida Christian in the state championship game last season. For the year, Grace recorded 91 tackles and four sacks. Offensively, he graded out at 80 percent with 100 pancake blocks.
His teammates and coaches call him by his nickname, Cujo.
"I just go out there and play and try to do my job," said Grace.
Right now, Grace (6-3, 302) has one scholarship offer from LSU but someone else leads for his services.
"My favorite is Alabama," he said. "I like their coaching staff. I also like Auburn, LSU, Florida, FSU and Miami."
- Offers (Written) - LSU
- Junior Stats - 91 tackles, 4 sacks, 10 TFL, 15 pressures, 80%, 100 plancake blocks
- GPA - 2.8
- Camps - Nike (Miami), Alabama
- Comments - excels on both sides of the ball... very good quickness for a big man... run stuffer... plays offensive guard.... super run blocker.
- Goals - "I want to graduate high school and get a football scholarship." - Grace
- Misc. - cousin (Ronald Thompson) played WR for Iowa and is now playing in the CFL.