Games for Oct. 5 (Entries must be postmarked by Friday, Oct. 4, 2002)
Pittsburgh at Syracuse
Purdue at Iowa
Kansas State at Colorado
Texas Tech at Texas A&M
Houston at Texas Christian
Tulane at Louisiana-Monroe
Northern Illinois at Ball State
Oregon at Arizona
UCLA at Oregon State
Stanford at Notre Dame
Southern Cal at Washington State
Georgia at Alabama
Arkansas at Tennessee
Florida a Ole Miss
Mississippi State at South Carolina
Hawaii at Boise State
Louisiana Tech at Rice
San Jose State at Southern Methodist
Hofstra at Villanova
Harvard at Lehigh
NOTE: Updated weekly and cumulative results will now be posted on MONDAYS each week in order to allow all properly postmarked entries to be tabulated.
Here's how to PLAY*
1. Make you picks of the 20 (twenty) chosen games that will be listed in each issue of Tiger Rag, starting with the Aug. 27 issue and ending with the Nov. 5 issue. Picks will also be listed weekly at TigerRag.com
2. Mail in your picks each week. Entries must be postmarked no later than the Friday before the listed games are played. PICKS MUST BE SENT BY STANDARD U.S. MAIL AND WILL NOT BE RECEIVED BY E-MAIL, FAX OR HAND-DELIVERY. Mail to your picks to PICKS for TIX, c/o Tiger Rag,P.O. Box 114, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.
3. Tiger Rag reserves the rights to publish contestants' names in Tiger Rag magazine and on TigerRag.com.
4. You are not required to participate in all eleven weeks of the contest, but the winner will be the person who has chosen the most winners overall over the length of the contest and not determined by winning percentage.
5. Standings will be posted on a weekly basis at TigerRag.com.
The person who picks the most winners for the season WINS!*
*No purchase necessary to enter.